X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgania
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Thursday at 8 PM has been a death slot for ABC for years.
    It could have gone on Mondays, maybe. And leave that dance show for Thursdays.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    I think it was bad having it start in the same time slot as Big Bang Theory.
    Thursday at 8 PM has been a death slot for ABC for years.

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    I think it was bad having it start in the same time slot as Big Bang Theory.

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    After 2 eps, i was figuring it was going to be canned. Guess i was right.

So for all other shows, take note.
    DON'T schedule something on Thursdays, they die!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    It is the era of fantasy/ fairy tale kitchen sink?

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    I'm not sure what time period the show exists in to be honest. We see Storybroke which is obviously the present day, but Alice is from the Victorian era. It makes confused on what time period the show is in to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• DigificWriter
    replied
    Gold would have to acquire the genie bottle from somewhere because OUaTiW took place concurrently with the second season of Once.

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Genie Jafar could totally end up in the other show. I still think he should have more adventures... as a genie. With his own show, or books.
    Spoiler:
    We so do know that Gold has at least ONE lamp that may or may not have contained a Genie... so it is entirely possible that he could be in possession of Jafar's bottle. Though I am still chuckling over the fact he is a genie now!! hahaha!! It's still so funny to me!! LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Genie Jafar could totally end up in the other show. I still think he should have more adventures... as a genie. With his own show, or books.

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Too bad Amara couldn't go to her son's wedding. Did you think Jafar was making the Red Queen think she loved him for any other reason then to mess with Will? I wonder who will be Genie Jafar's first master. Maybe it was a name named Aladdin.
    Spoiler:
    IDK about Jafar making the Red Queen love him... maybe it was to mess with Will, and then again maybe he was trying to feel something he never truly had in the first place.

Maybe Genie Jafar will end up in Gold's pawn shop.... like everything else!! LMAO! Rumple collects a lot of stuff!! hahahaha!

I was happy that Ana and Will were reunited!! they were so cute!!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Too bad Amara couldn't go to her son's wedding. Did you think Jafar was making the Red Queen think she loved him for any other reason then to mess with Will? I wonder who will be Genie Jafar's first master. Maybe it was a name named Aladdin.

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Well, that was a nice ending.

Spoiler:
    Jafar got turned into a genie. Ha!
    I LOVED that ending!! hahahahaha!!!

Spoiler:
    ROTFLMAO!! I laughed to hard when Jafar got turned into a genie!! As sexy evil as he was and how he made the Red Queen believe that she loved him, I'm kinda happy he got turned into a Genie!! LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Well, that was a nice ending.

Spoiler:
    Jafar got turned into a genie. Ha!

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    It will probably all be wraped up. I seem to recall the writers wrote S1 as a self contained story in case it didn't get renewed

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Think Cyrus' brothers are going to be freed from being genies?

Spoiler:
    Even if they change the laws of magic, don't they did to give the water back to well? And then Amara needs to die, but she has some strong sorcerer powers now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X