Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquisitor
    replied
    Will Barbara Hershey be replaying her role of the Queen of Hearts, or did they just stick someone behind the mask?

Leave a comment:

• Sue_Jackson
    replied
    Saw the preview on FiOS Demand. Looks kinda lame to me.

Leave a comment:

• Mrja84
    replied
    Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Sounds like a much more indirect "spin-off" than many other shows as it is taking place with unrelated characters, in a different world and a different time period. I think the genre\format is serving ABC well so they created this show and added OUAT to attract viewers familiar with the current show.

Trailers I've seen so far look interesting, but honestly I don't have room for many new shows and there are a lot coming out this year I want to check out (surprisingly).
    However, the pilot will have Storybrooke in it. So how will the two timelines meld?

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I think the question we have to ask ourselves is when is Mickey Mouse going to appear in Once Upon A Time?
    Maybe next season.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    I think the question we have to ask ourselves is when is Mickey Mouse going to appear in Once Upon A Time?

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    This show does look interesting, i dont know how its gonna last more than one season with the storyline but i'm interested enough to find out i guess.....

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Agreed. Its a spin off in the lines of Frasier was of Cheers. Well more of an opposite actually.
    Depending When its on depends if i give it a whirl.
    Frasier was more of a Continuation of a perticuler cheers character, Once Wonderland is more like star trek how every show was quite different, i wouldnt be suprised if they come out with another once upon a time "spin off" down the track Maybe a Kingdom Hearts t.v show set in the once upon a time universe? that would be good i think maybe?

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Sounds like a much more indirect "spin-off" than many other shows as it is taking place with unrelated characters, in a different world and a different time period. I think the genre\format is serving ABC well so they created this show and added OUAT to attract viewers familiar with the current show.

Trailers I've seen so far look interesting, but honestly I don't have room for many new shows and there are a lot coming out this year I want to check out (surprisingly).
    Agreed. Its a spin off in the lines of Frasier was of Cheers. Well more of an opposite actually.
    Depending When its on depends if i give it a whirl.

Leave a comment:

• jeri
    replied
    I'll give it a chance, while I'm sitting around pouting about the lack of true science fiction on TV.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Honestly I'll be surprised if Wonderland lasts. Thursday at 8PM has been a death slot for ABC

Leave a comment:

• Spimman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    I am sure my wife and I will at least give this a shot.

Leave a comment:

• majorsal
    replied
    i'm just not interested in this.

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    I really liked the trailer i'll be watching it

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    It will be airing on Thursdays at 8 PM. I'll admitt that has me a little pessimistic as their timeslot has been a death slot for ABC for quite a while.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    A TV series where Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter is a main character.
    HELL YES.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X