"Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    they were definitely interesting!! LMAO!!

It would be fun to see Jafar meet new people..... though, yeah... HOW he would is kinda hard at the moment seeing as he's trapped inside a bottle! LOL!
    That man really needs a friend, instead of a partner in scheming.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      That man really needs a friend, instead of a partner in scheming.
      Hahahahah!!!! that he does! He needs a friend that's not gonna let him get away with all of his evil antics... and gives him a swift kick every now and then when he needs one! Lol! Cause, lets face it, that's what the REALLY good friends are for.
      sigpic

Comment

Hahahahah!!!! that he does! He needs a friend that's not gonna let him get away with all of his evil antics... and gives him a swift kick every now and then when he needs one! Lol! Cause, lets face it, that's what the REALLY good friends are for.
        Yes! Somebody needs to write that!
        sigpic

Comment

might come up with something!! I'm pretty good at spining a believable fanfic!! LOL!

So, since you mentioned he needed a friend i created one for him! LMAO!

Spoiler:
          Jafar was stuck in a bottle, condemned to the life of a Genie, and forced to serve others. That thought didn’t sit well with him. He blasted fireball after fireball at the lid in an attempt to escape, but nothing worked. Jafar was stuck and he was depleting his magic. Hurling one more fireball at the lid, Jafar collapsed. Exhaustion clawed at him, forcing him into the blackness. Sleep claimed him, forcing him to rest. In the void he dreamed of his life before; before Wonderland, before magic, before Amara, before his murder. He dreamed of his mother, of her disapproving stare at what he had become.

Jafar didn’t know how long he had been asleep when the bottle he was contained in moved. As it was turned right side up, Jafar was knocked to his back. Pillows and blankets covered him forcing him to growl in frustration. How did Cyrus survive this? He wondered gaining his feet, trying to anticipate the movements of the bottle. Jafar managed to stay on his feet for a few minutes before once again being toppled to his back. “This is maddening!” He roared seconds before the lid was removed and he was turning into smoke.

Aiden had found the bottle along the side of the yellow brick road on his way to the Emerald City. It was odd, not to be found in Oz. So, naturally Aiden had to pick it up. The moment his hand touched the middle, the top popped off, and dark crimson smoke appeared. Seconds later, a dark skinned man stood before him dressed in clothes not to be found in Oz either. “Who are you?”

Jafar had so many insults he wanted to shout, but none of them would fall from his lips. Instead, in a soft, subservient voice he said, “Master mine, my will is thine. Tell me your wishes three.” After the words were spoken he had freedom to speak again. “That will become intolerable.” Jafar growled looking at the young man before him. He was scarcely more than a boy with delicate golden curls tumbling over his shoulders, lean and long legged. Jafar took a moment to study him, to put a color to the boy’s eyes; the color of the ocean on a clear day. Aquamarine. Something in the young man’s soft features dulled some of Jafar’s annoyance.

“Who are you?” Aiden repeated looking from the dark skinned man, to the bottle, and back again. The man before him was tall, his face framed with dark locks. He was taken aback by the sight of such dark beauty. That was the only word for it. Beauty. “Wait… did you say ‘Master’?” That was a term he was unaccustomed to hearing, at least directed at him. Normally he was the one serving others. It was another reason he was on his way to the Emerald City. He wanted to get away from here. He wanted help from the Wizard. Aiden looked up the road, he was still three days from the city. Maybe there was no need for the wizard now?

“Yes, you are the Master, and I am a genie. For now, I am your genie.” Jafar rolled his eyes. Of all the indignity, he was reduced to serving a child. In his pocket he felt the three tiny blood rubies appear; the three wishes for his first master. Retrieving them, jafar held them out, “Here, these are for you. There are rules.” That word left a bitter taste in his mouth. “You can’t wish for more wishes. I can’t make someone fall in love with you. I can’t bring someone back from the dead.” If he still had power over magic then he could have done just that, but he was tricked into stealing water from the Well of Wonders and then cursed into a bottle for all eternity.

Aiden took the three small jewel’s eying them warily. No one took anything from strangers in Oz. Tentatively he put them in his pocket saying, “Thanks.” Then he held out his hand in greeting. “I’m Aiden.” The genie looked at his hand. “It’s hand, not a flying monkey.” Aiden joked, an easy smile coming to his face. To show that he wasn’t going to bite, Aiden took the genie’s opposite hand, grasped it, and shook.

Jafar took his hand back. He was unaccustomed to being touched, except by the red Queen. She couldn’t help it, using the touch as a manipulation most time. “I’m… Jafar,” He replied giving his name. “What land am I in?” He asked looking around. Under his feet was a strange golden road, spread out before him was lush green hills. There was nothing for him to recognize and for the first time he felt the loss of home, of Agrabah.

“You’re in Oz.” Aiden said. Jafar turned to him, pinned him with a disbelieving glare. “Have you never been here before?”

“No,” Jafar growled suddenly wishing for the confinement of his bottle. At least the décor was familiar.

Aiden reached out and touched Jafar’s shoulder. The man jerked away from him but Aiden wouldn’t let him go far. “Where are you from?”

Jafar had the split second reaction to answer truthfully, but the answer that came from him was, “Wonderland.”

“Where’s that?” Aiden asked inquisitively.

“Far away!” Jafar snapped.

Aiden dropped his hand. “I’m sorry.” The words were instinct from his time as a servant. It was then that Jafar turned to him, a curious expression on his face. Aiden couldn’t place it. “My curious nature often results in punishment.” Aiden offered the explanation and it softened Jafar’s face even more. “What?” he asked.

In an unprecedented show of kindness, Jafar reached his hand out and touched the boys shoulder, “Who could hurt someone as delicate as you?” He knew what it was to be punished. He knew what it had been to be murdered.

“My master.” Aiden answered trying to keep the bitterness out of his tone. “It’s why I am traveling the old brick route to central city. Though, since I have a genie, maybe I don’t need to see the Wizard.”

Jafar felt the compulsion to tell the truth. It was a strange sensation. “You wishes, if you make them, will have unintended consequences. They could go wrong. They could kill you.” His hands clenched into fists at his sides as he tried to fight his new cursed nature. Then again, once his master made all of his wishes, it was back into the bottle for Jafar. “I would advise holding on to them.”

Aiden arches an eyebrow, “What happens to you when I use all my wishes?”

Jafar sighed, “I return to the bottle, alone and isolated until someone else picks it up.”
          Last edited by AresLover452; 11 April 2014, 07:11 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Now that I've seen some of OUAT...

Spoiler:
            Genie Jafar totally needs to show up in Gold's show. And then hit on the Wicked Witch or something. Or befriend Regina.
            sigpic

Comment

I love OUAT!! LOL!

Spoiler:
              I would love for Genie Jafar to show up in Storybrooke! There is a LOT of stuff in Gold's shop!! LMAO! For some strange reason, I would love for Ruby to get a hold of Jafar's bottle! LOL! I miss seeing the resident werewolf since Meghan got her own show INTELLIGENCE.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, I know...

Spoiler:
                Killian could get Genie Jafar, and spend time deciding how to use his wishes. Oh, is the Knave of Hearts coming to OUAT now? As Will Scarlet, wouldn't he used to be part of Robin Hood's merry band of thieves? Then they could bond again over their magic/ royal girlfriends. Is Anna coming to the show too?
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, I know...

Spoiler:
                  Killian could get Genie Jafar, and spend time deciding how to use his wishes. Oh, is the Knave of Hearts coming to OUAT now? As Will Scarlet, wouldn't he used to be part of Robin Hood's merry band of thieves? Then they could bond again over their magic/ royal girlfriends. Is Anna coming to the show too?
                  Spoiler:
                  There has been no announcement that I've come across that says Anna is also coming to Storybrooke, so I doubt she will be.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    There has been no announcement that I've come across that says Anna is also coming to Storybrooke, so I doubt she will be.
                    Spoiler:
                    I hope they explain where Anna is, since she and Will had a nice ending to their story.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, I know...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Now I have a rampant image of Jafar and Killian in my head.... hahahahah!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Now I have a rampant image of Jafar and Killian in my head.... hahahahah!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Yesss... Jafar is his outfit (except more Genie like), and Killian in his pirate clothes. Then there is just too much sexy black leather for one place, and the universe resets itself.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Yesss... Jafar is his outfit (except more Genie like), and Killian in his pirate clothes. Then there is just too much sexy black leather for one place, and the universe resets itself.
                          *Fans self* Damn..... just..... Yum!!! Hahahah!
                          sigpic

Comment

*Fans self* Damn..... just..... Yum!!! Hahahah!
                            Genie! Jafar: Free me, and I'll give you that which you most desire.
                            Hook: Sorry, mate, but you're really not my type.
                            Genie! Jafar: ... *sigh* I used to be a powerful, feared sorcerer.
                            Hook: Bad luck, mate. *starts conversation about leather conditioner*
                            Universe: ...!! *magic flash*
                            Last edited by Morgania; 05 May 2014, 04:12 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I really miss Jafar now!! LMAO!
                              sigpic

Comment

I really miss Jafar now!! LMAO!
                                Hook: How did you become a genie anyway?
                                Genie! Jafar: It was going so well... I changed the laws of magic, got my revenge, but then I got punished for stealing magic healing waters from a well by it's angry guardian.
                                Hook: You shouldn't mess with the magic water unless you know the consequences.
                                Genie! Jafar: Clearly. Are you going to wish for something? You have three, you know.
                                Hook: What can you do now? Are you still as powerful as when you were a sorcerer?
                                Genie! Jafar: Of course I am! I just need to live in this blasted bottle!
                                Hook: Can you...? *asks for his ship in a long, elaborate way that doesn't count as a wish*
                                Genie! Jafar: See! Easy! *sees that there are still three red gems* You cheated!
                                Hook: Well...I am a pirate, mate. *boards his ship*
                                Genie! Jafar: *creative swearing*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X