Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rushy
    replied
    I hope its Jefferson. But probably not(he's another ditched character).
    So its the Dragon, the Curse or the Seer.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    I certainly hope we eventually find out for sure who wrote the book. IMO, that is pretty important.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Which character in revolution is he playing??
    He plays Tom Neville, General Monroe's top guy.

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Which character in revolution is he playing??

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Such is the nature of television. The Sidney character had to be ditiched when the actor playing him got a main character role on Revolution. Actors are always going to take main character over recurring. It pays more

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    oh not like her to lie is it?
    Yes, a brilliant evil plan: Leave the entire history of the Enchanted Forest to your archenemy(Snow White) whose memories you're trying NOT to restore.
    The entire point of the Dark Curse was that they do NOT remember. Writing the stories would make no sense.
    Sidney Glass lost his memories, no way he wrote them(he's basically a ditched character too).

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    oh not like her to lie is it?

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    Could be Sidney Glass too.

But I expect it'll be confirmed to be August, although it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be Jefferson, Gold or Regina either.
    Can't be Regina, she was confused by it in the first episode.

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    Could be Sidney Glass too.

But I expect it'll be confirmed to be August, although it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be Jefferson, Gold or Regina either.

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    started a topic Who wrote Henry's book?

Who wrote Henry's book?

What do you think?
    Many seem to think August did it(writer+apparent capability to make up a story in the book's style), but I highly doubt it. He was 7 years old when he left the Enchanted Forest and thus would hardly know any of the stories. Also, if he did write it, why didn't he add the story of Pinocchio until later?

I don't believe Gold made it because his memories were scrapped along with everyone else's until Emma came, but the book came before Emma(but possibly not before "Welcome to Storybrooke").

It MAY have been the Dark Curse since we don't really know if the book existed in the 80s or not.

As for the Blue Fairy writing it, NO. She lost her memories.
    In my opinion, it's either the Seer(if she's alive), the Dark Curse, the Dragon or Jefferson.
Working...
X