Henry's Father? (Spoilers/Speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry's Father? (Spoilers/Speculation)

I'm not sure if this topic has already been tossed around but, what are your thoughts on who Henry's father could be?

Wouldn't it be something if he turns out to be Baelfire...

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
    I'm not sure if this topic has already been tossed around but, what are your thoughts on who Henry's father could be?

I'd like that. I think that could be interesting.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post

Which one is Baelfire?

Comment

Baelfire is Rumple's son.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          Baelfire is Rumple's son.
          Thanks. I just started watching recently and haven't quite caught up on all the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Thanks. I just started watching recently and haven't quite caught up on all the characters.
            You're welcome! There are a lot of characters(most with more than one name), it can be hard to keep track of who everyone is sometimes, especially at first.
            sigpic

Comment

From this weeks ep, we see it may have been beardy, the thief she fell in love with.

Comment

Yeah,
                Spoiler:
                the sleazy looking ex-boyfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd say it's a sure bet that we know who the father is based on this past episode. I actually kind of like the guy.
                  Spoiler:
                  He seemed to actually care about Emma. But I'm betting he's going to be getting a hard time from her if he actually heeded the postcard and goes to see her in Storybrooke, since she thinks he abandoned her and set her up.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I actually disliked
                    Spoiler:
                    what August did. I kind of like the guy too, he did seem to really care for Emma; they(costume/makeup prople) just made him look really sleazy(almost too sleazy lol).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                      I actually disliked
                      Spoiler:
                      what August did. I kind of like the guy too, he did seem to really care for Emma; they(costume/makeup prople) just made him look really sleazy(almost too sleazy lol).
                      I get why August did what he did, but I'm still upset about it. And then I look at how much Emma finally trusted and liked August by the end of last season, and it makes me wonder what it's going to do to her if she finds out all the details. She's gone and closed herself off for so long because of how she feels betrayed by this one guy, only for the next guy she truly tries to trust to turn out to be
                      Spoiler:
                      the reason the original guy betrayed her in the first place!
                      And then Henry is going to find out Emma lie to him about his dad, and that's going to open a whole new can of worms for everyone involved about trust and lies and...UGH!!! I hope they find a way to resolve everything with the least amount of pain for Emma and Henry.
                      sigpic

Comment

August desperately needs to get back to his dad, and perhaps he already knew he would turn back to wood if he didn't get back to magic eventually. So I get why he was doing what he did, but it did seem selfish. But everyone in this show is trying to fix their own lives it seems, even if they say it's for everyone's good, they still have their own well being in mind.

I'm thinking this guy, Emmas boyfriend, Henry's dad, could possibly be Bae. He acted not all that surprised when he looked into the box, what could have been in there that would not have made an average person be shocked or scared by some kind of magic? Or angry if it was some kind of blackmail? Seems interesting that he gave in so easily.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bae?? Who dat?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Bae?? Who dat?
                            Baelfire, Rumplestiltskin's son.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think that thief Nick, Tallahasse, I forgot his name already, has to be tied into the mythology of it all more than what it appears...other than Henry's dad of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X