Two Female supporting characters/actresses promoted to Series Regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Female supporting characters/actresses promoted to Series Regulars

As reported by IGN here and here, Red Riding Hood's Meghan Ory and Belle's Emilie de Ravin are now series regulars!

Ory was in 17 of the episodes produced for season 1 so she proved to be a favorite by fans and the cast and crew alike.

"We cast [Emilie] thinking that she'd be great for this but that it would probably be a one-shot," explained Once writer Jane Espenson to TVLine. "But if she didn't get a pilot and she had a good time and she’s available, we knew that of course she'd be welcome back!"

And as it so happened, De Ravin's ABC pilot Americana was never picked up for the fall, hence her commitment to a second season on Once Upon a Time.
    Time for Celebrations!

Yay! I like both characters, I'm glad that they'll be regulars for season 2.
    sigpic

Comment

Sweet! Their character developments should be fun to watch. I've always wanted to know more about them.
      Spoiler:
      Now that they have their memories back...things'll be different.

Comment

I am SO EXCITED for Belle and Red to be on the show more!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          As reported by IGN here and here, Red Riding Hood's Meghan Ory and Belle's Emilie de Ravin are now series regulars!

Ory was in 17 of the episodes produced for season 1 so she proved to be a favorite by fans and the cast and crew alike.

Time for Celebrations!
          Cool! thanks for the good news. I've always enjoyed watching Emilie de Ravin.
          I do hope the series production crew gives her more variety of outfits to wear, tho.. and maybe give her more variety of nicer hair-styles, as they done for the evil Queen.
          Still trying to figure out if Meghan Ory's red hair strands are real or woven in attachments. They look real.

Comment

Good news. If it means we'll get to see more from Red/Ruby, it's only good, she's an interesting character. But I don't think her appearances will be notable more often.

I think it's also a good thing for Emilie de Ravin's character. It should at least mean, that she'll not die during the 1. episode of season 2, I guess (). I didn't go crazy about the romance between her and Rumple, though, but I liked it for sure, and enjoyed her character in Skin Deep, and the short scenes in A Land Without Magic.
            sigpic

Comment

This is absolutely awesome! I think Belle definitely made it into my top 5 favourite characters list, and getting to see her as a regular is making me go all fangirlish already Red was also a pretty epic character, and I'm glad we get to see more of her. She's probably one of my faves as far as character background and storyline go.
              The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

Working...
              X