Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    I don't know. There are a couple dead characters that are supposed to be in that ep as well which makes me wonder what will be going on that so many dead come back.
    Flashbacks.

Comment

Once is getting another season
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Once is getting another season
        Indeed, announced on 6 March, already apparently got the first episode titled too. though with the way the ratings currently are {Souls of the Departed scored the series low at 4.01}. I'd be surprised if Once get a season seven.

Honestly though; I think its made a good run, but since middle of season four its kinda fallen off with me, the writing has just not been good {execept for the Jerome Schwartz and Jane Espenson written episodes} The way they crammed everything into the back end of season four broke the show for me.

But there still are good points; I cant wait for this week!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I was suprised at that.. I thought they were ending it after S5.

Comment

I didn't expect another season at all ratings have been going down and really they have covered most fairy tails so they have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as ideas
            sigpic

Comment

I think it is time to end it to be honest. Its been going downhill ever since S2.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I think it is time to end it to be honest. Its been going downhill ever since S2.
                I agree. I think they simply just up and jumped the gun here, before even SEEING the ratings turnout for the back half of season five, they renew it. I bet you my Madness 2016 Bracket that had they seen the ratings, they'd have thought twice before renewing

Now if they move to MOVIES instead of a fullblown sixth season, that would make sense.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

They renewed it because it still gets more views than ABC's other stuff.

But yeah, Once never really transitioned well after the curse was broken at the end of season 1. Season 2 was the so-called transitional phase, but the villain-of-the-week formula after that ruined it for me. The show hasn't developed at all in years. I thought they might be onto something with the Author, but it turned out to be their new gimmick - turning the show over its head. First the Author and the storybook, then the history of the Dark Ones, now the Underworld. I'll bet you anything that the mental hospital arc for Season 6 will be them going "what if it's all happening in someone's head?".
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

That makes me wonder. Since they ARE having a S6 now, who will be the big bad/what will be the threat they need to solve??

Comment

I would love to see Black Cauldron but I am not holding my breath for that one too obscure sadly
                      sigpic

Comment

I've heard it's Scar and Mufasa, but I desperately hope not.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Maybe Hades goes through season 6? He is a god after all, it should be difficult to beat him.

Comment

I doubt it. The writers seem focused on the half season story arcs. I miss the early seasons
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                              I've heard it's Scar and Mufasa, but I desperately hope not.
                              This sadly has been confirmed

I personally dont see how it could work though

Comment

Fut the wuck??

Comment

Working...
                                X