Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well they have not had the numbers that they have had in previous seasons and really how much longer can they go?
    sigpic

Comment

Season 4 premired with a 10.20 rating in terms of viewers; the finale has no ratings listing as yet those are still coming in; the season premire for season four thanks in part to the Frozen storyline; had given Once its best opening since season 1 I believe; The lowest ratings for the season was in Sympathy for the De Vil; with a 5.12 rating; lowest I've seen for any tv series to be honest. Depending on the ratings information for the finale, season five may be the last season.

The Nikki Heat series was for fun of it to promote Castle, I think they can do the same with Once they already got Reawakened {a retelling of season one} so why not make Heros and Villains a novel from the show like they did with Castle ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Well they have not had the numbers that they have had in previous seasons and really how much longer can they go?
        True, what is there left for them to explore.
        BUT at least we now know the name of the 'sorcerer;..
        Spoiler:
        Merlin!

Comment

I was a tad disappointed by that not the sorcerer I thought it would be but they went typical sadly
          sigpic

Comment

Come again???

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Technically it wouldn't be Fanfic though.

But interesting that they put it as "5th (and possibly last) season".
              No, I meant the greatest novel to WRITE your fanfic in.
              Also, I agree with dragongirl. Merlin has been done to death.
              As for Princess Awinita, I have seen, far, FAR lower ratings. Lower than 1.0. But I doubt that would ever happen to a show with a fandom as stubborn as OUAT's.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Since they first mentioned the Sorcerer my Disney heart was happy because that meant Yensid and then when they finally name him it was Merlin ugh. Yensid deserves some love too plus it would be more fitting considering the hat and the apprentice belong to him not Merlin.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  Since they first mentioned the Sorcerer my Disney heart was happy because that meant Yensid and then when they finally name him it was Merlin ugh. Yensid deserves some love too plus it would be more fitting considering the hat and the apprentice belong to him not Merlin.
                  Fan speculation has Yen Sid being the Apprentice himself as the landlord of the Apprentice's home was named Yen Sid, and Merlin {as dumb as it sounds to me} is the Sorcerer; Personally I prefer the name Dastan over Merlin, Merlin had his own TV show!

But yes they do list it as a 5th and possibly last season, not many shows these days make it past season five!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well.. If they had a 6th and 7th, what would they focus on??

Comment

Well.. If they had a 6th and 7th, what would they focus on??
                      Does it even matter at this point? Just bring in Scar from The Lion King as a new villain and have a subplot about Rumple trying to scavenge magic from others, there, you now have 11 episodes!
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Where was baby Neal for the latter half of season four?
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          Where was baby Neal for the latter half of season four?
                          I've been wondering that, too. Next time we see him, he'll probably be a teenager.

Comment

In the season four finale, Baby Neal was actually Belle and Rumples baby boy in the AU story; this was confirmed by Jane Espenson

Comment

That would make since he was named after Rumple's son after all
                              sigpic

Comment

Technically it wouldn't be Fanfic though.

But interesting that they put it as "5th (and possibly last) season".
                                I do enjoy final seasons when the writers knew all along it was the final season, usually.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X