Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Britta View Post
    I'm not so sure Rumple does return looking at that promo. Perhaps he sends the Queens of Darkness in to work his plan and arrange a way for him to return. Since they haven't left, they aren't prevented from entering.
    But i was more on about, i thought that once he stepped through, he would not only not wish to return, but not remember story brook.

Comment

I don't think it is that they don't want to go back but they can't. When Rumple and even Robin walked across the town line when they looked back they couldn't see anyone standing there even though they were.
      sigpic

Comment

Occupation speculation.

We saw in the last episode that the Sea Witch was working in an aquarium and I'm guessing that Cruella De Vil will be a dog catcher.

What about Maleficent? Whaddya think?
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

Is this show worth watching. Ive seen some mixed reviews about it so not sure whether to give it a chance.
          sigpic

Comment

I think it is. Season 1 is my personal fave but I am still interested in what happens next with all the characters there are some issues I have with stuff that has happened but for me it is not enough to make me turn away from it.
            sigpic

Comment

I like the earlier seasons as well. Ever since OUAT has started doing midseason breaks I think the quality of the show has declined
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Same here. S1 and 2 were the best yet.

Comment

As of this afternoon, Once Upon a Time has been RENEWED by ABC for a 5th season; filming is to begin on 6 July 2015 {my 114th birthday too!!}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I would say I am surprised but I am not. Glory be to the syndication gods
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                      As of this afternoon, Once Upon a Time has been RENEWED by ABC for a 5th season; filming is to begin on 6 July 2015 {my 114th birthday too!!}
                      I figured it would happen, but was a teeny bit uncertain. *does happy dance*

Comment

I am happy to hear that I was a bit worried we wouldn't get another season
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear it! I'm really enjoying season 4.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

So anyone got any thoughts about what the 5th season's big bad will be?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              So anyone got any thoughts about what the 5th season's big bad will be?
                              The Sorcerer, maybe?
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Maybe Lucy!

Comment

Working...
                                X