Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
    Fans must've caught up on Once Upon A Time over the holidays, it was up 28% from its last original on December 11 to a 3.7 adults 18-49 rating.

Source: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...omment-1047371

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! That New Year's Marathon must've helped
    Someone is stealing my job

Really the reasons for it jumping up go about 20 ways. The episode almost makes me feel sorry form Rumplstilskin. He was a desperate man who was played
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Comment

Excellent episode, I used to hate RC but I only watched this because he is in it (I only watched Universe because it was Stargate etc.), but I'm glad I did, shame I can't get the Mrs into it, she still hates him (and you'd think coming from the same place RC does would make her want to watch, nope...).

I do like the way they make Emma wear those see-through tops though

BTW, IMDB has Jamie Dornan credited for 19 episodes.... hmmm.... a mistake perhaps?

Comment

that was a *bizarre* ending (last night's eppy). Wonder how Emma will react from this point forward.

Also, I'm guessing with what Robert Carlyle did while playing "Rumpelstiltskin" is what Rush wished he could have done in SGU..

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            The Fairy Tale World is a weird place where everyone knows that there is Magic everywhere, though they dont all know about all the different magic beings. They just know they are powerless and hope for a wonder, if one comes along, one would be stupid to not accept that wonder.

Spoiler:
            It was the Dark Being itself that tipped Rumpel off on how to gain the powers he wanted. It looks like that man had been cursed and this curse created the Rumpel we know. His Son was obviously afraid and started to question his father, so he probably ran away and joined the fight.

It would be a nice twist if we already know his Son in Storybrook. I am pretty sure its Prince Charming, at least that would explain why it is his Child that can break the Curse.
            Maybe the whole point in the fantastic coincidences in fairy tales is to make sure one gets the point of the moral lesson.
            Spoiler:
            It looks like Rumpy's son will go and join the war, he certainly is afraid of his father now. I don't think he is Prince Charming. Wasn't he the one who was a twin? But I'm betting he's somewhere in Storybrooke.
            sigpic

Comment

Best episode of the series so far for me. Rumpelstiltskin centric so I guess it was destined to be!

Great double twist with....

Spoiler:
              ....Emma saving the wicked Queen from the fire and how Emma's reactions were actually manipulated by Rumpelstiltskin to get his desired end result.

I just have to wonder how Emma can deal with this sort of thing, makes watching this show more interesting now.

Comment

There are some fans doing a Podcast for OUAT. I listened to one so far, it was fun, and it's free. Here is the link:http://ouat.roneyzone.com/test/
                sigpic

Comment

There is another podcast i really like instead. It is four fans and they have really interesting logical conversations about the show. It is the best podcast on the show i have found so far.

http://oncepodcast.com/

Comment

Rumpy and son

Spoiler:
                    yeah, I think the irony is, in his desperation to save his son, he becomes a monster that his son hates and it drives his son away. fairy tales are full of such 'be careful of what you wish for' moments

either his son is in the village, or, thanks to emma's presence, he's the local boy that joined the army and went off to war and he comes back and is able to come back thanks to emma's interferance
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by decarus View Post
                      There is another podcast i really like instead. It is four fans and they have really interesting logical conversations about the show. It is the best podcast on the show i have found so far.

http://oncepodcast.com/
                      Thanks for the link, I'll check it out!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, that was a really emotional Episode and I loved it!

Spoiler:
                        I would bet the new Guy has something to do with Rumpel. It was just very off how friendly Mr. Gold behaved. After Emma did that last Episode I wouldnt have imagined him being helpful. There has to be something he wants and since he is always a step ahead of everyone whe probably knew about the new arrival.

Would be fun if the new arrival is somehow the Wolf from the "Little Red Riding Hood" Story. Since he is already at Grannys.
                        Last edited by tomstone; 16 January 2012, 12:25 PM.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

A 3.3 HH for the 18-49 demo and a 9.839 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...e-fall/116567/
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey there.

I have a request for you:

Spoiler:
                            I could only watch the first 27 minutes. But I don't know what happened next. Can anyone please tell me? Please, please, please
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                              Hey there.

I have a request for you:

Spoiler:
                              I could only watch the first 27 minutes. But I don't know what happened next. Can anyone please tell me? Please, please, please
                              Spoiler:
                              Fairy Tale World

Hensel and Gretel went about like in the Original Story and Gretel pushed the Witch into the Oven. As they both make their Escape the Evil Queen is watching and sending a Fireball through her magic mirror, burning the blind Witch in the process while she declares "I would have gone with gravy"

Once the Kids are back at the Castle the Queen opens the sack to reveal the Poison Apple from the Snow White Story. The Kids demand that the Queen should keep her promise and bring them to their father, while she offers them something else. She tells them that they were left alone and that she would like to have both of them life with her in the Castle for their good work on getting the Apple. Gretel refuses the offer wich enfuriates the Queen, she then sends them off to a unknown location.

Back in the Real World

Emma is getting ready to bring the Kids away. Regina and Henry are standing by watching as Emma sits the Kids in the Car. Before she drives off Henry runs up to her Car and warns her again that she cant bring them away and that something bad will happen. Emma replies that something bad already happened and she drives off. While on the way out of Town the Car suddenly stops, leaving Emma no choice but to call for Help.

Fairy Tale World

The Evil Queen sends for the Father of the 2 Kids and questions him why they would refuse her offer after being stranded like that. He replies that its because of the love of their Family and that they will always find one another. The Queen then again gets mad and releases him, but she wont tell him where she send Hensel and Gretel. So he may have his Happy End, but only when they find each other again.

The Shot changes to Hensel and Gretel lying in the middle of the Woods. Scared but together they make their way through a Forest that seems Endless.

Real World

The Help arrives and as it turns out it is the Kids Dad. Emma wanted him to see his Kids at least once in order to change his mind. He struggles with the decision, but eventually comes around to let them stay with him.

After all is done she goes back to her Appartment where Marry Margaret is already waiting and folding clothes. They talk about how it all ended well and the theme of Henrys theorys comes up again. So Emma finally decides to tell her that Snow White had a daughter and that Henry thinks Emma is her. So after Marry realises that means that she is a mother sitting in front of her daughter she smiles and says "I have a kid. You'd think I would remember something like that. You kind of have my chin though.". So they kind of dismiss it and Emma stands up to go get some fresh air. While Emma walks out, Marry notices the Box with Emmas things and the Baby blanket. Once she is gone, it seems like Marry remembers for a secound and smells on the blanket only to snap out of it and throw it back into the Box.

In the last Scene Henry brings Emma Pumkin Pie to her car, in the middle of the night, and they both sit down to talk. As Henry mentions that Emma is really changing things, some Biker comes up the mainstreet. He parks on the other side of the street and walks up to them. Both of them never saw him before and he asks if he was in Storybrook and if he could get a room somewhere. Emma then points him to Grannys Bed and Breakfast. As he goes back to his Bike Emma asks what his name was again, he then replies that he never mentioned it and drives off.

As he drives off Emma asks Henry about the thing that there are no strangers that come to Storybrook on which he replies with a simple "They dont".

The End

Hope I am not missing anything important.
                              Last edited by tomstone; 16 January 2012, 11:39 AM.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Good job, tomstone.
                                Spoiler:
                                Did you notice when Mr. Gold told Emma who bought the compass, there is a shot of the file card he had, and it's blank. I think they are giving us a hint that Mr. Gold does know what is going on and remembers all.
                                I liked when Gretal pushed the witch in the oven that it was the Evil Queen that actually lit the fire. In the original story it was the kids. I think it was a nice touch to let the kids be more innocent than the old story.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X