Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    It does seem a bit wrong that the evil queen is so much hotter than snow white...
    I think the casting is perfect with those two. Snow White should have a bit of sweetness to her, she just doesn't have the "weight" to be truly evil. There is something really scary about such a beautiful woman being so evil, and Lana Parrilla can pull that off. I'd definitely be afraid of getting in the way of this gal! Jennifer Goodwin doesn't scare me one bit, even if she really was bad.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
      She had never seen SGU, either, but decided to watch it after seeing Carlyle in OUAT. And of course, thought he was great in it.

Le sigh.

Oh well, at least OUAT is getting some viewers, some good press, and good ratings. Let's hope for a reasonable run - I want to see this story play out!
      Yes, another convert to SGU, too late. I hold fast to my belief that if SGU had been on a reasonable network it would have been popular and still on. I know so many people who don't even consider SyFy because of the "silly" programming.
      sigpic

Comment

I am so loving Mr. Gold!!! He is awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Real World Evil ***** is hot. Fairy Tale Snow White is hot. I find their counterparts not hot. I wonder what Emma will look like when she eventually makes it back to Fairy Tale World ? & Dr. Rush totally remembers Fairy Tale World & it looks like the evil ***** does as well

Comment

Hardly a surprise but Once Upon A Time got a full season pickkup bringing Season 1 to 22 episodes

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Hardly a surprise but Once Upon A Time got a full season pickkup bringing Season 1 to 22 episodes

Thanks for the news!
              sigpic

Comment

that is awesome!! More Robert Carlyle! Yay!! Love him as Mr. Gold!
                sigpic

Comment

YES!!! AFTER ONLY 2 EPISODES

Robert Carlyle has so far given the best delivery of each line his best scene was that second to last scene in ''Those We Love The Most'' with the Mayor/Evil Queen, liked the twist with the Evil Queen's father being
                  Spoiler:
                  Henry
                  did NOT see that coming!

Comment

Excellent news!
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

I wonder what was the prize he wanted for bringing the EQ the boy?
                      sigpic

Comment

It is quite amusing seeing how far the Mayor is willing to go to stop Emma

Comment

This was a lot better this week. This show is getting more interesting. I think it's going to be amusing to watch the EQ and Emma working to outdo each other.

Comment

Yes, it's getting interesting. The only thing that bothers me right now is the language in Fairy tale land seems to every day. I think the use of modern slang like a troll from under the bridge saying"who's this guy?" sounds strange, it should be more like "who be this?" And I was amazed that we have educated trolls that can read!
                            Oh, well, small quibbles.
                            sigpic

Comment

3.7 HH18-49 demo and 11.38 million viewers

Last edited by jelgate; 07 November 2011, 08:14 AM. Reason: I probably should add a link to show proof of the ratings
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

3.7 HH18-49 demo and 11.38 million viewers

Looks like it is still doing quite well - ABC must be happy.
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X