Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawkeye (Disney+ TV series) - speculation/discussion (please tag spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawkeye (Disney+ TV series) - speculation/discussion (please tag spoilers)

This thread may not see a bit of use for a while yet (the show doesn’t air till 2021), but seems like as good a time as any to start collecting news in one place..

So, a Hawkeye show is coming to Disney+, as was announced recently at the summer conventions! Jeremy Renner will return, apparently to pass on the bow to a new Hawkeye—Kate Bishop.

It started making the trades yesterday that Oscar nominee Hailee Steinfeld has been offered the Kate Bishop role, and given that Marvel seems to be integrating the Disney+ shows into the films a lot more than they’ve ever done with the ABC or Netflix shows, it seems likely to me that this is probably a longer-term casting decision. Perhaps she might show up in a movie at some point down the line? Time will tell!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Solid series so far, plus a massive hint that Daredevil characters could be being incorporated into the MCU!

Comment

Episode 5 spoiler
        Spoiler:
        Netflix Daredevils Kingpin returns in episode 5! (well, in a still but guessing we'll see him properly in episode 6

Comment

Pretty good show, nice to learn more about Clint Barton, since he doesn't get as much love as some of the Avengers. And since it's set at Christmas, it can count as family viewing during the holidays.

Comment

(the forum doesn't seem wonky so giving it a shot...)

Along with the Falcon and the Winter Soldier, this is so far one of my favorite Marvel miniseries. The I am Groot cartoons are fun too.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
            X