Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk coming to the MCU via Disney+!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk coming to the MCU via Disney+!

Announced at D23 yesterday...live action adaptations of all three of these characters, coming to Disney+!

No timeline as of yet, but they were shown on a projected screen as part of Phase Four, after all the shows that were announced previously, so I'd speculate we won't see these till 2022-23 or so.

Still, this is one hell of a push into TV they're making!

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...ries-confirmed
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

The next few years are going to be VERY busy for Marvel.
    sigpic

Comment

Very much looking forward to Ms. Marvel.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

And off goes the rumour mill: Ronda Rousey allegedly being eyed for She-Hulk
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Buried in this piece about Kevin Feige responding to Scorcese's nonsense: Feige confirms that Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk will be coming to the big screen once their respective Disney+ TV series are finished.

Comment

Working...
          X