Thor: Love and Thunder (Thor 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thor: Love and Thunder (Thor 4)

Looks like we're getting a fourth Thor movie! Man, back in 2011, who'd have thought?

Taika Waititi is returning to direct after the stellar success he and Marvel had on Ragnarok.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...thor-4-1224464
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Looks like we're getting a fourth Thor movie! Man, back in 2011, who'd have thought?

Taika Waititi is returning to direct after the stellar success he and Marvel had on Ragnarok.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...thor-4-1224464
    I always loved the Thor films. I wouldn't say more than cap and Iron Man but definitely on equal footing. Even Dark World had a charm to it I think. I just hope now that they can go with a Half way house between the first two films and Ragnarok. How he was portrayed in Infinity War was about perfect.

Although... I'm betting now this one is gonna involve Beta Ray Bill.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Or Eric Masterton as Thunderstrike, or Jane taking on the mantle.
      Beta Ray Bill would be cool though, but as he is a "previous champion" of Sa'kaar and his hammer WAS stormbreaker, it presents certain problems.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Fantastic 4hor, calling it now.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          I always loved the Thor films.
          Thor me (heh) it was always a case of "something i know i'd really like but it's not there yet". My issue with Thor is that he had a very weak side-cast. Not as in actors, but the characters just weren't very compelling. Loki is the best thing in The Dark World by far.

It's why i liked Ragnarok, because the rest of the cast was interesting. Not just Hulk and Valkyrie but also Loki and the Grandmaster and Hela.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            Thor me (heh) it was always a case of "something i know i'd really like but it's not there yet". My issue with Thor is that he had a very weak side-cast. Not as in actors, but the characters just weren't very compelling. Loki is the best thing in The Dark World by far.

It's why i liked Ragnarok, because the rest of the cast was interesting. Not just Hulk and Valkyrie but also Loki and the Grandmaster and Hela.
            See I always felt his side cast was actually pretty strong. The warriors three and Sif I thought were very cool and I felt his comaradeship with them, and I thought Jane and Selvig's roles were always fairly interesting on the whole. Then there's Anthony Hopkins and Idris Elba who really can do no wrong.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Christian Bale confirmed as Gorr the God Butcherer May 6th 2022!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X