Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrja84
    replied
    Saw Endgame, love it. Don't care about examining the logic, but I acknowledge that the Cap/Sam scene appears to be inconsistent with the movie and is very confusing for folks in general (comic book wise or non-comic geeks).

But I just loved seeing Carter and Jarvis. Didn't realize the writers of Winter Soldier, Civil War, Infinity War, and Endgame were the creators of the Agent Carter TV series! Now that makes sense, I'm glad and thrilled with their interpretation and I don't care if the universe doesn't make sense to anyone else, cause Carter and Steve together is all I need for the universe to work.

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    We dont need confirmation. Its obvious

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    But we had no confirmation.

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    Which...we've known since it premiered...

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    There you go. Now we know who Peggy Carter mystery husband is.

Leave a comment:

• Jojo347
    replied
    Tony Stark chose not to help the Avengers with their time-travel plan at first because of the life he created in the past five years. Essentially he was forced to choose between the biological daughter he has and the metaphorical son he failed. In the sidelines remains Harley, whom Tony effectively forgot. Harley was never mentioned in any mcu movies since iron man 3. So why was he at the funeral? Are we to believe they did stay in touch behind scenes or was there a bigger meaning behind his appearance?

Also was he victim of the decimation? Everyone is refering to him as the kid at the funeral or the teenager at the funeral. If he aged properly and didn't disappear he should be in his early twenties since he was 10ish in iron man 3 (2013) and endgame is set in 2023

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Please let it finally topple Avatar. Please.
    Its getting closer.
    https://www.thewrap.com/avengers-end...al-box-office/
    Only 800 million to go

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• P-90_177
    replied
    Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    You a big thing for me with that one is how well it fits into the Agents of SHIELD tv show in season one. Because we never really see what Couslon can do in a fight and his whole thing throughout the season before knowing how he got revived after Avengers is that he just feels rusty and doesn’t have the skills or muscle memory that he used to.

I’ve also retroactively become very fond of Item 47 since it fits kinda nicely with the opening for Spider-man Homecoming.

Leave a comment:

• Gatefan1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
    Now I'm interested in the first 2. I like Coulson.

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    Now I'm interested in the first 2. I like Coulson.

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
    Worth watching? Should I look for them?
    Um....I'm not sure that they're critical by any means. I don't dislike any of them, but (aside from Agent Carter) they don't add a ton.

The Consultant (2011) replaces and expands upon the credits scene from The Incredible Hulk. It features Coulson and Sitwell (from the movies and SHIELD), and explains why the Abomination is never brought up again.

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer (2011) shows Coulson during his trip after he exits mid-Iron Man 2 / before he finds Mjolnir in the desert.

Item 47 (2012) is kind of a follow-up to The Avengers. It's about a couple of crooks getting up to no good with a piece of Chitauri tech. It features Sitwell and Blake (who reprises the role several times in SHIELD).

Agent Carter (2013) you're aware of. This is my favourite of the bunch, even though it doesn't quite line up with the Agent Carter TV show.

All Hail the King (2014) is a mini-sequel to Iron Man 3, featuring Justin Hammer and Trevor Slattery in prison together. I think this one is hilarious, but it's also a little frustrating in that it teases a sequel that we're never going to get.
    Last edited by DigiFluid; May 4, 2019, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    Worth watching? Should I look for them?

Leave a comment:

• DigiFluid
    replied
    They were on the DVD/BD releases of the Phase One movies before Marvel stopped making them. Between 5 and 15 minutes long, they were tie-ins to the Phase One movies.

Leave a comment:

• Kilgharrah
    replied
    All the one shot stuff except for Agent Carter are news to me. I've never herd of these things before.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X