Avengers: Endgame Post Viewing MAJOR SPOILERS Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    I don’t think so. He died pre-Snap in Infinity War, and the 2012-Loki didn’t come back to the present with them, so I’m assuming he’s still dead. Unless he faked his death in IW, which wouldn’t be the first time he’s done it.
    Didnt time change though when he snuck off with the Tesseract? Time travel is confusing... Nebula killing her past self, the whole Cap thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      GOTG3 is probably going to be the search for her, but apparently its not coming out anytime soon...
      The other thought I’d had was, what if Guardians 3 isn’t an Endgame follow-up, what if it’s a direct sequel to 2 in the same way that 2 was a direct sequel to 1? Bypass the IW/Endgame issue entirely.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Well at least we know the Black Widow film will be a prequel...

Comment

Didnt time change though when he snuck off with the Tesseract? Time travel is confusing... Nebula killing her past self, the whole Cap thing...
          It didn’t change though, when they were explaining the time travel, they specified that changes in the past create branching timelines, they don’t affect the “prime”/home-of-Endgame-Avengers timeline. That’s how they were able to steal the Stones and muck about with their past selves without things going completely off the rails BTTF style.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

This film hit the nail on the head with pretty much everything. Tone wise, humour wise, stakes wise, emotional wise.

Although it must be said, they really held off with Captain Marvel... haha

Definately going to watch it again in the cinema!

Comment

GOTG3 is probably going to be the search for her, but apparently its not coming out anytime soon...
              It is, that's the star chart Quill was looking at before Thor changed it.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

After 5 years, there’s not going to be much left of her corpse...

Comment

Oh oh oh! Another bit (one of many haha) that made me lose my s**t...

When Peggy first appeared in the 1970 bit, I was really thinking it was a missed opportunity that the random SHIELD guy she was talking to not be one of the SSR guys from Agent Carter...and then not five minutes later, flippin’ James D’arcy!!!!

Comment

Another spin-off thing: when do you guess that Agents of SHIELD Season 6 is going to be set? During the 5 year gap, so they've got maximum creative freedom and a postapocalyptic setting to play in? Or post-Endgame, so they don't have to address the world's crappy situation, and are free to reference all of Marvel's toys as 'intact'?

Comment

After 5 years, there’s not going to be much left of her corpse...
                      He was looking for "New Gamora" not original Gamora
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        He was looking for "New Gamora" not original Gamora
                        I didn't actually have a great read of that scene beyond Quill just picking a next destination, so you could well be right....but I really didn't get the sense he was looking for her.

Comment

I didn't actually have a great read of that scene beyond Quill just picking a next destination, so you could well be right....but I really didn't get the sense he was looking for her.
                          If you look at the star charts, that's exactly what he was looking for.
                          Where is Gamora.
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess I'll just have to squint a bit when I go see it again

Comment

I guess I'll just have to squint a bit when I go see it again
                              Indeed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Didnt he have a picture of Gamora up there before Thor interrupted then he swapped to the star map?

Re SHIELD, they've purposefully waited to air it after endgame so I would guess its set post endgame but no clue really.

Comment

Working...
                                X