Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WandaVision-- TV series discussion/speculation (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WandaVision-- TV series discussion/speculation (spoilers)

Well an airdate is not in sight just yet, but since news is starting to emerge it seemed like a good idea to start up a thread for it: the upcoming Vision & Scarlet Witch TV series, which is set to air on the Disney+ streaming service!

I don't know how they convinced Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany to do TV, but here we are.

Today's news? Marvel has hired one of the writers of Captain Marvel to be this series's showrunner!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

CONFIRMED: The series will be called WandaVision.

...I have no comment on the name.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

IIRC, it's due for release on 15th January.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I loe the design, the posters, the actors. Indeed, this is a new visionary age of television. Kevin Feige knows how to sell high quality products and what fans need. I am simply amazed how they have built us the MCU and now it really spreads into the tv shows as well.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Anyone watched the first two episodes? A very different sort of show...

Spoiler:
                Is that the SWORD logo we keep seeing?

Comment

Working...
                X