Loki (Disney+ TV series) CONFIRMED! -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    I think we should get most answers but it'll also lead into Spiderman/Doctor Strange/Antman
    I'm only on Episode 3 so far, haven't had time to watch ep4, but given what the TVA do, and the other Loki wanting to get rid of them, I'm guessing this will have a lot of knock-on effects for the coming phase..

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      I think we should get most answers but it'll also lead into Spiderman/Doctor Strange/Antman
      I should really do a rewatch of the entire saga... I feel like I've forgotten too much already.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Managed to watch episode 5 tody, sad theres only one episode. Definately feels like a multiple season story while affecting the films

Comment

Loki getting into all these situations and Tom's acting is making it better and better.

But Mobius totally wins with that car with the pizza slice on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Loki getting into all these situations and Tom's acting is making it better and better.

But Mobius totally wins with that car with the pizza slice on top.
            The scene with all the Loki's was brilliant!

Comment

Great end to the series and nice to have official confirmation of season 2! Very intruiged to see what happens next!

Comment

What sort of ending was that even?

I'm rather disappointed, to say the least.

Anywho, more Loki to look forward to.

Comment

I'll admit it was more "lets set up the multiverse and a certain someone" than a Loki finale but I enjoyed it, maybe because I'd been waiting since Wandavision for any sort of hint lol

Comment

So far, this has been the strongest of the Phase 4 projects, anchored by the strong, retro sci-fi atmosphere of the TVA. Just beats out WandaVision, for me, but that's only because they didn't quite stick the landing.

Comment

Apparently if you watch the Wandavison and Loki finales together the exact moment in the episode where Wanda becomes the Scarlett Witch is when He Who Remains says they've crossed "the threshold"

Comment

This is what tv shows should look like, complementing the movie univesrum. So far I am impressed with the way they shot Loki - in my opinion this TV Show is just brilliant

Comment

Odd show. But so is Loki. The kiss just made my head explode. So is he basically kissing himself?
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                          X