Loki (Disney+ TV series) CONFIRMED! -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loki (Disney+ TV series) CONFIRMED! -- speculation/discussion/spoilers

That rumour about a Loki TV show on the upcoming Disney+ service was confirmed today by Disney CEO Bob Iger on the company's quarterly call.

So GWers...go forth and discuss
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

RUMOUR: The series may be Loki's life story, with Hiddleston only appearing as narrator.

Again though, it's a rumour. Take it with a grain of salt.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      RUMOUR: The series may be Loki's life story, with Hiddleston only appearing as narrator.

Again though, it's a rumour. Take it with a grain of salt.
      Literally the exact opposite of what people want, too.
      sigpic

Comment

Fortunately, it seems the rumour was wrong: Disney has confirmed the show will star Tom Hiddleston!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Fortunately, it seems the rumour was wrong: Disney has confirmed the show will star Tom Hiddleston!
            Which doesn't actually say that he'll be visible. As narator he'd still be starring.

Unlike WandaVision -- seriously, that name -- this I could see myself downloading.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Comment

It looks amazing. As far as I know the Loki is already renewed for season 2.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Fun first episode, definitely interested in whats coming!

Comment

Solid 2nd episode with an ending that makes things very interesting for the rest of the series!

Comment

No one else watching? Bit slower 3rd episode but interesting none the less!

Comment

I am but I'm not sure about it... It sure doesn't draw me in like The Falcon and the Winter Soldier did.

I haven't seen episode 4 yet, but so far it falls a little flat for us.

Don't get me wrong, Loki is always fun to watch and Agent Moebius is an interesting character but I don't know... It isn't an instant winner like Wandavision and TFATWS.

Comment

Has episode 4 changed your mind? Rollercoaster episode and very intruiged by whats coming next! Feels like the show thats going to have the most impact on Phase 4

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                            Has episode 4 changed your mind? Rollercoaster episode and very intruiged by whats coming next! Feels like the show thats going to have the most impact on Phase 4
                            It did... as long as we find out where the "pruned" disappear off to and we're not left wondering about the TVA. Only 2 more episodes to go afteral.

Comment

I think we should get most answers but it'll also lead into Spiderman/Doctor Strange/Antman

Comment

Working...
                              X