Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks awesome!

Comment

Wow...they did kind of a s**t job of Billy's scars. If we're supposed to buy that that's the only scars he got after that face smashing he got at the end of Season 1....shame on the makeup department, god damn.

Otherwise, looks pretty amazing. Can't wait!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Wow...they did kind of a s**t job of Billy's scars. If we're supposed to buy that that's the only scars he got after that face smashing he got at the end of Season 1....shame on the makeup department, god damn.
        That was my thinking too!

Comment

Episode 201
          Spoiler:
          Loved how low-key this was for the most part. Solid subversion of expectations; it was really nice to see Frank trying to move on but still deeply scarred and haunted.

Shame that Beth the bartender (apparently) is only a single episode appearance (unless she turns up later on, I have no idea). I really liked her a lot. And poor Ringo the bouncer

That was one hell of an action/fight sequence in the bar though, wasn't it?
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I just saw the first two episodes of season 2. I'm liking it so far.

Spoiler:
            I liked that Frank and the bar tender too. I was glad that she lived. She appears in the next episode, which maybe her last appearance. But I will say that guy (I've seen him in other shows) had the most creepy scene with her in the hospital.
            sigpic

Comment

3 episodes in and one thing Im glad about, so much more action!

Comment

Netflix cancels The Punisher and Jessica Jones

Comment

Still slowly making my way through this, up to episode 8. Unsuprising news though!

Comment

Not surprised.

I have seen that Hulu is willing to produce new content with the shows though. I just might get Hulu if they do
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Finally managed to finish this with the lockdown, enjoyed the rest of it and they tied it up well!

Comment

Working...
                      X