Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Concidentally, im rewatching all of the bMCU including the Netflix shows
    Including fake "boy scout" Ward? I actually have felt the desire to do that myself.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Im actually at SHIELD S1 now. The early episodes actually are better now since I know about the plot twist.

I'll need some alcohol when I get to Inhumans
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not sure alcohol, pot, or anything else can make Inhumans tolerable. In any future full MCU rewatch I do, I'm skipping it.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I never actually bothered watching Inhumans.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            I never actually bothered watching Inhumans.
            I mean...you're better off for it.

I watched the first 2-3. That was enough.
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Super bummed that it's ending.

I'm curious whether they'll be their own show all the way through, or if the last few seconds of the last episode might be a farewell to the entire Netflix MCU family.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I was thinking that. I would prefer the series to end on its own then have an added on video saying goodbye

Comment

I'd go for it just ending on its own and that being that. There's no need for a goodbye in my opinion. Sometimes things just end.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone watched it yet?

Comment

Finished it on Saturday. I enjoyed it. Not as much as Season 1, but a lot more than season 2.

Comment

Good to know! I havent managed to start watching it yet unfortunately.

Comment

Finally caught this, quite a dark season and didn't end how I was expecting!

Comment

Working...
                            X