Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Who knows, maybe the CW will adopt it
    That would be awesome as long as they weren't forced to adopt the CW formula.

Comment

Atwell has already moved on and it is incredibly difficult to star in two shows at once. I don't think we are getting this one back.

Now, if Conviction fails and Netflix takes it, I won't mind, but for now don't get your hopes up.
      sigpic

Comment

There isn't anything stopping them from using Peggy in another flashback on AoS, showing the creation of SHIELD.

Comment

If my memory is correct it appears the petition signing has slowed down.

Comment

It's at 108k now, and it only just crossed 100k a few days ago. I continue to be impressed and continue to expect it to achieve nothing... =\
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

100,000 is not that impressive for a cancelled show. Digi is right in that it will achieve nothing
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I like Atwell, but the show was getting incredibly boring.
                sigpic

Comment

I think a big mistake was not creating shield earlier. To be honest, had it gone on two or three more seasons, I doubt we'd even see that. Personally, I am not a fan of a far off ending like that. It does make things move slower and that's why some felt the show was getting boring.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been rewatching this the last couple of days. Gods, I miss it. The chemistry between Hayley Atwell and James D'Arcy is magical and hilarious.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

As usual, I'm late to the party. I only recently was able to watch - go Disney+!

I just had to say, Jarvis is the kind of best friend every woman needs.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                      X