X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent Carter (Marvel TV series) News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Marvel are commissioning Agent Carter to series

Marvel announce Captain America spin-off TV show Agent Carter
    British actor Hayley Atwell will reprise her role as Agent Carter from the Marvel movie series, in a show exploring her life as a spy while Captain America is frozen in ice

Marvel's universe expanded into TV last year with Avengers spin-off Agents of SHIELD, and they've now added Agent Carter, a series featuring the character from the Captain America movies played by British actor Hayley Atwell.

The series began life as a short film bundled with the Iron Man 3 DVD, where Carter, doing menial desk work after her partner Steve Rogers (AKA Captain America) has been frozen in Arctic ice, receives a call that tells her she is to co-head the new SHIELD organisation. The 1946-set series will now expand the story, as Carter balances the drudgery of her desk job with secret missions, amid the grief of losing Rogers.
    http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra...ain-america-tv

view Marvel one shot Agent Carter here:

I personally think this could be entertaining.
    Last edited by knowles2; 09 May 2014, 11:40 AM.

YAY! Very much enjoyed the Agent Carter one-shot. Wished we didn't see her in Winter Soldier, that way her character arc would be less restricted by what is in the movies

Comment

Thanks for that, as I never saw the one-shot before it was very informative.
      Occasional writer, fledgling film/TV producer with ambitions to launch a bold new vision for a Stargate TV series,
      once I've raised the seed funding and credibility to attract Warner's attention.
      sigpic

Comment

Could be interesting
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Agent Carter teaser.

Comment

Agent Carter clip

Comment

Agent Carter will debut on January 6 on ABC, with a 2-hour premiere!
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

New trailer

Comment

Clip from the first episode

Comment

I enjoy this show
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

So, anyone lke me, feel this show will get the green light to continue past its 8 scheduled episodes? Maybe getting a full 20 episode season and beyond?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        So, anyone lke me, feel this show will get the green light to continue past its 8 scheduled episodes? Maybe getting a full 20 episode season and beyond?
                        Looking at the ratings, I doubt it
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          I don't think that's possible since Agents of SHIELD is coming back, but I could see them doing another mini-season during the winter break next year.

Comment

i hope we get a season 2, and i have heard the possibility that if we do get a second season it could be a full 20-episode season
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

I kind of love this show and I want there to be a season 2, even if it's only an 8 episode season like it was this year (I actually think it would be best for it to stick with shorter seasons).
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X