The Sebastian Stan/Bucky Barnes Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sebastian Stan/Bucky Barnes Appreciation Thread

This is especially for some ladies who are interested in this fine young man. All yours dears.
    sigpic

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    This is especially for some ladies who are interested in this fine young man. All yours dears.
    You're the best, pookey!!!

Comment

This was the scene that did it for me. He was sliding backward on the road and using his metal arm to slow down.

Comment

So he didnt die, he came back bad ish?
        sigpic

Comment

So he didnt die, he came back bad ish?
          I suppose it's no secret that Winter Soldier is Bucky. No, he didn't die in the first CA movie, apparently. Have you seen numero uno?

Spoiler:
          Remember when Steve found Bucky he was strapped to a table? I think that creepy red faced guy was experimenting on him. Then, when he fell, the bad guy's minions found him and continued the experiments though they were unable to save his arm. Or they did to him what they did to Robocop. The arm could be saved, but they chose not to because they wanted to attached the metal arm.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
            I love that look ...... and especially the hair!!!
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 25 April 2014, 12:46 AM. Reason: tag changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Booklover View Post
              I love that look ...... and especially the hair!!!
              It's all about the hair for me. I just can't say enough about it.

Comment

Ahhhh thanks FanGirl
                sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh thanks FanGirl
                  You're welcome. I'm a product of the 70s. It's all about the hair and that look in his eyes.

Comment

FanGirl, I love particular scenes in the movie. Your pictures just made me remember why my eyes crossed when I saw Bucky scraping the road (with hair flying).
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      FanGirl, I love particular scenes in the movie. Your pictures just made me remember why my eyes crossed when I saw Bucky scraping the road (with hair flying).
                      Oh, yeah. Chalk on a blackboard. But I still love that one piece of the scene. That and when Steve realizes who the Winter Soldier is.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                        It's all about the hair for me. I just can't say enough about it.
                        Yes, indeed. I'm going to see the movie for that hair... eventually.
                        (It's been bad timing for the theater lately).
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

And I stayed for the first mid-credit scene but not the end one. ARGH. Still hitting myself over that, since it involved Bucky.
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                            And I stayed for the first mid-credit scene but not the end one. ARGH. Still hitting myself over that, since it involved Bucky.
                            No one even told me about it until my BIL had seen it the 5th time. This time I stayed and now have an idea for WS fic.

Comment

I wish there's a clip somewhere of the end credit scene! Ugh. Can't find it anywhere.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X