X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Nice. Very nice!
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Got to say, I loved Hawkeye in Age of Ultron, so witty and finally a bit more time spent on him...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Got to say, I loved Hawkeye in Age of Ultron, so witty and finally a bit more time spent on him...
                      I LOT more time on him.

Comment

It was actually nice to see one of them that manages to have a "normal" life outside of the Avengers.

And it would be awesome if they could do a movie around Hawkeye and Black Widow, about their past and how they met. They are the only ones in the franchise that did not have a dedicated movie so far. That's so unfair.
                        Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
                        Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
                        --------------------
                        Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
                        Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
                        The Avengers
                        ---------------------
                        Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
                        The Avengers: Age of Ultron
                        --------------------

Comment

I have heard rumors that they are going to do either a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie or each would get a solo movie so I guess it is a wait and see but as they have listed all the movies for phase 3 it will be a while before we see it happen if it does
                          sigpic

Comment

Would that movie be a prequal for both, or would it more focus on them currently?

Comment

Both of them currently on a mission and remembering their past and how they met?

I'll keep my fingers crossed so that it happens in the next phase and with the same actors.
                              Last edited by Dr Kaylee Beckett; 29 May 2015, 06:12 PM.
                              Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
                              Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
                              --------------------
                              Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
                              Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
                              The Avengers
                              ---------------------
                              Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
                              The Avengers: Age of Ultron
                              --------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
                                It was actually nice to see one of them that manages to have a "normal" life outside of the Avengers.

And it would be awesome if they could do a movie around Hawkeye and Black Widow, about their past and how they met. They are the only ones in the franchise that did not have a dedicated movie so far. That's so unfair.
                                Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                I have heard rumors that they are going to do either a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie or each would get a solo movie so I guess it is a wait and see but as they have listed all the movies for phase 3 it will be a while before we see it happen if it does
                                Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Would that movie be a prequal for both, or would it more focus on them currently?
                                Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
                                Both of them currently on a mission and remembering their past and how they met?

I'll keep my fingers crossed so that it happens in the next phase and with the same actors.
                                Yes, please!

Comment

Working...
                                X