X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
        I think so too, but I haven't heard anything. Fury is supposed to be on it though and that's when Coulson finds out he not d-e-a-d.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Avengers%20Etc/Renner/Suits/rennersilly2_zpsc4e22879.jpg

Renner: Sh!!!!!
        Spoiler:
        but he already has! what's-his-face took him aside when they reached the super secret clubhouse in the arctic and told him.... he also told him not to tell the others b/c it's a closely guarded secret.... i think that's supposed to be when the rest of the team find out tho.... and Hill's slotted to make a guest appearance too before the finale.... there's also talk that with HIMYM ended, they're gonna try to get Cobie Smulder to be a series semi regular next season [(if they can get renewed for s2.... apparantly that's still on the fence, and the fact that Turn, Turn, Turn spoiled CA2 has turned off some viewers.... but i mean, really, what did they expect? not once had it been made a secret that AoS was gonna tie into the MCU.... i mean Coulson and crew freely refer to the Battle of New York, they mention Extremis, they go to clean up Greenwich after the events of Thor 2, Sif makes a guest appearance.... which honestly, i think is gonna tie into Thor 3.... I'm thinking Amora the Enchantress is gonna make her debut, possibly with the Skurg the Executioner in tow.... of course they were gonna tie into what was happening in CA2.... it's all connected.... which was the twitter hashtag for that ep, and they kept on saying in the commercials leading up that everything was gonna change and that it all tied together.... not their fault ppl didn't get the message.... i mean there are plenty of ways to see an episode after it's been aired... tho i suppose the hit in ratings was b/c ppl were trying to do just that
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          Spoiler:
          but he already has! what's-his-face took him aside when they reached the super secret clubhouse in the arctic and told him.... he also told him not to tell the others b/c it's a closely guarded secret.... i think that's supposed to be when the rest of the team find out tho.... and Hill's slotted to make a guest appearance too before the finale.... there's also talk that with HIMYM ended, they're gonna try to get Cobie Smulder to be a series semi regular next season [(if they can get renewed for s2.... apparantly that's still on the fence, and the fact that Turn, Turn, Turn spoiled CA2 has turned off some viewers.... but i mean, really, what did they expect? not once had it been made a secret that AoS was gonna tie into the MCU.... i mean Coulson and crew freely refer to the Battle of New York, they mention Extremis, they go to clean up Greenwich after the events of Thor 2, Sif makes a guest appearance.... which honestly, i think is gonna tie into Thor 3.... I'm thinking Amora the Enchantress is gonna make her debut, possibly with the Skurg the Executioner in tow.... of course they were gonna tie into what was happening in CA2.... it's all connected.... which was the twitter hashtag for that ep, and they kept on saying in the commercials leading up that everything was gonna change and that it all tied together.... not their fault ppl didn't get the message.... i mean there are plenty of ways to see an episode after it's been aired... tho i suppose the hit in ratings was b/c ppl were trying to do just that
          Heathens.

Comment

i'm far too invested in this fandom for my own sanity *headdesk* i mean i've done the totally obsessed bit with fandoms before.... should have seen me when SG1 was my main fandom.... and don't get me started on Torchwood.... but my level of obsession for the MCU is on a whole new level.... yanno, i actually lied to my parents to go see Cap 2? told them i was going with a friend.... in reality i went alone, b/c if i told my parents that, they'd have been all "wait til your day off and we'll go together" but that would be too late b/c my days off are usually in the middle of the work week.... i see myself fibbing again in july when GotG comes out.....
            sigpic

Comment

i'm far too invested in this fandom for my own sanity *headdesk* i mean i've done the totally obsessed bit with fandoms before.... should have seen me when SG1 was my main fandom.... and don't get me started on Torchwood.... but my level of obsession for the MCU is on a whole new level.... yanno, i actually lied to my parents to go see Cap 2? told them i was going with a friend.... in reality i went alone, b/c if i told my parents that, they'd have been all "wait til your day off and we'll go together" but that would be too late b/c my days off are usually in the middle of the work week.... i see myself fibbing again in july when GotG comes out.....
              It's not exactly that we mean to lie, it's just hard to explain to someone else how we feel about it. Without being carried to a padded room, that is.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                It's not exactly that we mean to lie, it's just hard to explain to someone else how we feel about it. Without being carried to a padded room, that is.
                no.... i lie b/c there was no other way i was gonna end up watching that movie.... i haven't had a weekend off in over a month.... i'm debating if i'm gonna ie again for TAS2 and/or Maleficent.... plus Lucy, but other than it's supposed to come out this year, idt they've given us a date yet....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  no.... i lie b/c there was no other way i was gonna end up watching that movie.... i haven't had a weekend off in over a month.... i'm debating if i'm gonna ie again for TAS2 and/or Maleficent.... plus Lucy, but other than it's supposed to come out this year, idt they've given us a date yet....
                  Ah, the joys of living alone...you don't have to lie to anyone about when or how many times you've seen a movie and/or try to explain your newest obsession favorite actor/movie/TV series.

Comment

Comment

my parents don't watch american telli, and i don't watch indian telli, so they pretty much stay out of my fandoms.... they do like to watch american movies, and i did take them to see IM3 and Thor 2, and they enjoyed them, but its just not the same.... and my work schedule is so unpredictable, that i can't really carry a social life.... my off days are usually in the middle of the week, and no one i know is free during those days.... so fibbing it is, b/c if my parents found out i went alone, they'd get all worried and lectury again about the fact that i don't have a social life, and i hate it when that happens
                      sigpic

Comment

my parents don't watch american telli, and i don't watch indian telli, so they pretty much stay out of my fandoms.... they do like to watch american movies, and i did take them to see IM3 and Thor 2, and they enjoyed them, but its just not the same.... and my work schedule is so unpredictable, that i can't really carry a social life.... my off days are usually in the middle of the week, and no one i know is free during those days.... so fibbing it is, b/c if my parents found out i went alone, they'd get all worried and lectury again about the fact that i don't have a social life, and i hate it when that happens
                        If I need to lie, its because I don't want the eye roll.

And my family doesn't care if I have a social life or not.

Comment

this made me lol
                          sigpic

Comment

this made me lol
                            Okay. Was that supposed to be Renner from Hurt Locker? That's one of the saddest scenes inn the entire movie. The moment he realizes that the only place he feels comfortable is in combat.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X