No announcement yet.

Abandoned (206)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed this episode. It was a little slow, but still interesting.

Nice moments between Hurley and Rose. I just really really like Rose. She's so calm and balanced and deep. Can't wait for her to be reunited with Bernard.

Glad Locke tried to knock Charlie down a peg or two regarding Claire. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Even though Shannon was my least favorite, I was starting to like her and was sad to see her die, especially as I liked her with Sayid. And I don't like Ana either. Although it looks like next week they're going to try and make me feel sorry for her.

Next week should be interesting though. I'm looking forward to learning what happened to the tailies.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZatNKitel
      Hey guys, first time poster here...

I know it would kind of destroy the suspense, but I was kind of suprised that Sayid didnt shoot Ana-Lucia on the spot.
      he doesnt have his gun right now, he took it out and left it in his tent

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch
        Second of all, they should have made the death a "Who shot JR?" moment, where we wouldn't find out for a while.
        I read this thoery on another board, but I thought I should post it here. If you look at Shannon's wound it doesn't really look like a gunshot wound. her shirt has a long vertical gash. It's more like cut or stab wound. It's possible an "other" stabbed or speared Shanon and the gunshot we heard was Ana shooting the other person. So we don't know for sure exactly what happened or if Shannon's going to die, although I think it's highly likely.

I didn't really like Shanon that much, but I did like the fact that as long as she was alive Boone was still alive in a way since we would see him through flashbacks. If she's gone it means the end of Boone too and I thought their backstory had some potential.
        My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron_nine
          I read this thoery on another board, but I thought I should post it here. If you look at Shannon's wound it doesn't really look like a gunshot wound. her shirt has a long vertical gash. It's more like cut or stab wound. It's possible an "other" stabbed or speared Shanon and the gunshot we heard was Ana shooting the other person. So we don't know for sure exactly what happened or if Shannon's going to die, although I think it's highly likely.

I didn't really like Shanon that much, but I did like the fact that as long as she was alive Boone was still alive in a way since we would see him through flashbacks. If she's gone it means the end of Boone too and I thought their backstory had some potential.

I am supporting that theory too. I have viewed that scene enough that i am certain that is not a gun shot wound and appears to be a stab wound.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter
            he doesnt have his gun right now, he took it out and left it in his tent
            I would think he would have it again. He went out with Shannon the next day, and you don't just leave a gun laying around in a tent. Especially since he said he kept it on him to protect Shannon.
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I never actaually saw this part but I know what Walt said (just click on the link):
              http://www.tvsquad.com/2005/11/09/wh...n-lost-tonight
              sigpic

Comment

Damn you PTB!!!!
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I saw this ep last night and It was quite boringg. I just wanted to see what was hapenning to the Tallies which was good. Shannon is just an annoying character who I dont really like anyway so it doesnt matter if she died or not. Eko Rules !!!!
                  It might be possible that Shannon was stabbed. Ill have to check it again.
                  And Walt was so interesting.
                  Ive already seen the next ep and will post in a mo.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                  X