• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot, Part 2 (102)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON ONE
    PILOT, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102

As the stranded passengers work to survive, the island begins to reveal that it has mysterious of its own. The discovery of a transceiver in the wreckage raises hopes of a rescue.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:30 PM.

Hope reigns supreme - it was nice to get right into the mystery with the transmission
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Once again a great episode, just a shame the two hours were split by a big brother eviction, I would love to see the whole thing in one block. The transmission really set the whole series running, pretty damned great!
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well, I finally watched Part 2. And I can say this BOTH STARGATE SHOWS AND BSG GOT SCREWED AT THE EMMY'S LAST YEAR. And Maggie Grace is hot (in that bikini and all)
        sigpic

Comment

This Episode is awesome..I love to watch this show..I just saw this episode last week..Really cool..

Comment

Just watched the pilot again (long time since i watched season 1 -4), but was there ever an explanation to why there was a polar bear on the island?

Comment

I believe they we're bringing animals to the island for testing. Remember those bear cages in season 2+3?

He's the actual answer :

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Polar_bears

Comment

Working...
              X