Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

    Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON FOUR
    MEET KEVIN JOHNSON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408

    Sayid and Desmond confront Ben's spy on the freighter, who is someone they never expected to see again. Michael reveals what led him from life in New York back to the island.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    GateWorld
    Site Admin
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 22, 2008, 01:47 PM.

    #2
    I absolutely loved this episode. So Michael and Walt do make it back but can't tell anyone who they are and they aren't considered part of the "Oceanic 6".

    And as for who is in the coffin...
    Spoiler:
    I think it's gotta be Michael.

    Comment


      #3
      This was the first episode that relied on the flashback for it's primary storytelling as far as i know.


      It wasn't a bad episode, hope rosseau isnt dead

      Comment


        #4
        Holy crap! Stupid flashbacks hid the fact that Widmore's people invaded the island. Next week is gonna be a war zone!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by AzMcNeil View Post
          Holy crap! Stupid flashbacks hid the fact that Widmore's people invaded the island. Next week is gonna be a war zone!
          Might have been the Others getting rid of the people that don't deserve to be at the temple.

          No episode until the end of next month...so next month is gonna be a war zone!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
            Might have been the Others getting rid of the people that don't deserve to be at the temple.

            No episode until the end of next month...so next month is gonna be a war zone!
            I hadn't considered that the Others might've been the ones shooting. As far as whether Karl or Rousseau are dead, I'm pretty sure Rousseau's alive, as spoilers have said that one person would die and the other would get shot. However, I'm also sure because Rousseau's been promised a flashback episode and that hasn't occurred yet.

            I'm thinking that Sayid turning Michael in may be the thing that Ben said he did when he "thought with his heart." The fact that Tom was gay was no shock whatsoever. Seriously, how could Kate NOT be his type unless he was gay?

            If I have one complaint it's that the flashback went on a little long, particularly the beginning. The buildup was a little slow. That time could've been better spent on the Island or the Freighter. But what's done is done.

            Overall, I agree with the official Gateworld rating: **1/2
            Spoiler:
            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

            Comment


              #7
              well.. i had little more expectation after those great episodes...
              but with michael back... its great..i dont like him, but i think he is a part of LOST and he is a very important part of the story. I also think that Rosseau isnt dead.
              poor karl. i think the actor of tom is a great actor so sadly he isnt in lost anymore as a regular cast..
              sigpic

              Comment


                #8
                A very interesting episode.
                It seem good old Smokey wanted the boat not to be blown up. That to me mean Smokey and or the island if they are not one in the must wanted the freighter crew to reach the island. Or may be it just wanted Micheal back, same as it seem to want hurly back. Or perhaps it wants the boat people to take care of Ben.

                Looks like ben finally got rid of his daughter boyfriend, well he has wanted him dead for like ages now, guest it was gonna happen sooner or later.

                An we still do not know who damn set the fake plane up. Ben gang blaming wigmore gang and it wigmore gang are blaming Ben gang, who wanna bet it neither of them and neither of them really know who done it, ME.

                The other bits of the episode was bit boring, they pretty much written walt out of the show.

                I really want to know what this temple is but I guest that for next half of the season when we will perhaps finally meet up with the rest of the others.

                What I also found interesting was that Smokey/island still had considerable powers of the island, including preventing all of micheal attempts to kill himself.


                Whole and here a plot hole, although the recovery of the bodies may be expressive, why not identified the bodies using the on board camera of the unman submarine, I mean at least identified the bodies by their faces.
                And what about hurly money, although it be expensive, is hundred of million dollars would most likely paid the majority of cost, most families would want have their son body to bury, no matter what the cost.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  The other bits of the episode was bit boring, they pretty much written walt out of the show.
                  I think with the flash forwards and the vision of him last year they've pretty much written him back into the show if they want. They couldn't have him in the flashback since he's grown a lot, but with the story moving forward he can come back pretty easily. I doubt the island is finished with him either since he's special.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
                    I think with the flash forwards and the vision of him last year they've pretty much written him back into the show if they want. They couldn't have him in the flashback since he's grown a lot, but with the story moving forward he can come back pretty easily. I doubt the island is finished with him either since he's special.
                    Walts grandma said he wakes up every night in the middle of the night screaming. My guess is he is being haunted by Shannon since he trusted her with Vincent & I guess they did become friends

                    Comment


                      #11
                      It was defo the others who killed karl and shot rousseau (see what i did their ) yea id guess rousseau is still alive. It was obvious from tom and kates little shower scene he was queer. Shame we gotta wait now for the remaining 5 episodes.
                      marty2006
                      Captain
                      Last edited by marty2006; March 21, 2008, 08:59 PM.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by memnarch
                        I hadn't considered that the Others might've been the ones shooting. As far as whether Karl or Rousseau are dead, I'm pretty sure Rousseau's alive, as spoilers have said that one person would die and the other would get shot. However, I'm also sure because Rousseau's been promised a flashback episode and that hasn't occurred yet.
                        that would make sense - she's part of the family (Alyx's mother) plus she was shot on the right side (then again so was Karl so I guess both ain't dead but the island gets to choose who live ??)
                        then again why did they shoot Rousseau - didn't they know Alyx was her daughter ?



                        and why the hell did Saïd turn in Michael ? don't make frakkin sense - like he still trusts the boat people

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by [email protected] View Post


                          and why the hell did Saïd turn in Michael ? don't make frakkin sense - like he still trusts the boat people

                          Well that simple, Syid does not trust the boat people, he also does not trust ben who would. He knows that ben serious he would of planted more than one spy on that boat, and a spy more reliable than Micheal at that. By turning in syid he's gets the captain on side, plus may force the other spy to show his hand. Also by showing the captain he can be trusted he may learn more about wigmor people and whether they truly intend to rescue the losties or kill them. Or as I think they have not got a clue what to do about the losties and waiting for instructions. And plus really syid just does not give a **** about Micheal anymore guest that what happens after someone kill two of your friends.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                            Well that simple, Syid does not trust the boat people, he also does not trust ben who would. He knows that ben serious he would of planted more than one spy on that boat, and a spy more reliable than Micheal at that. By turning in syid he's gets the captain on side, plus may force the other spy to show his hand. Also by showing the captain he can be trusted he may learn more about wigmor people and whether they truly intend to rescue the losties or kill them. Or as I think they have not got a clue what to do about the losties and waiting for instructions. And plus really syid just does not give a **** about Micheal anymore guest that what happens after someone kill two of your friends.
                            lol its widmore

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by knowles2
                              Well that simple, Syid does not trust the boat people, he also does not trust ben who would. He knows that ben serious he would of planted more than one spy on that boat, and a spy more reliable than Micheal at that. By turning in syid he's gets the captain on side, plus may force the other spy to show his hand. Also by showing the captain he can be trusted he may learn more about wigmor people and whether they truly intend to rescue the losties or kill them. Or as I think they have not got a clue what to do about the losties and waiting for instructions. And plus really syid just does not give a **** about Micheal anymore guest that what happens after someone kill two of your friends.
                              the last part is understandable but the problem is there's absolutely no reason to believe that Ben had more than 1 spy on the boat. in which case what Saïd did was a tactical mistake plain & simple, and you'd expect better from someone like him

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X