• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JayShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by LiquidKal View Post
    I saw this preview earlier today.
    Here it is

I assume thats the same preview JayShadow mentioned.
    Yeah. Usually ABC will post a few scenes from the next episode at Lost's official site on Friday. I think eonline usually picks it up the same day, and it pops up on youtube everywhere by that night. They tend to be scenes that happen early in the episode, so they're not huge spoilers even when they sometimes look like it out of context.

Leave a comment:

• SoulReaver
    replied
    also, it would be interesting to see another character strong enough to break the time trap without the need of a constant

Leave a comment:

• SoulReaver
    replied
    one of the best episodes, though the notion of a "constant" and especially the way Daniel expounded it doesn't really scream "sci-fi" (then again, was the show ever supposed to be "pure sci-fi" ?)

btw. Desmond is Daniel's constant ? I thought Daniel said the constant had to be something both 'familiar' and which the subject 'really really cared about', manifestly Desmond is neither of these, so it turns out the constant merely has to be a physical reference common to both timelines

also, did Desmond recover his memories or is he back in 2004 with an 8-year amnesia ?

Leave a comment:

• LiquidKal
    replied
    Originally posted by memnarch View Post
    Really? Where in the preview clip is that? Do you have a link?
    I saw this preview earlier today.
    Here it is

I assume thats the same preview JayShadow mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• memnarch
    replied
    Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
    Spoiler:
    Actually, according to a preview clip, they're heading to the Tempest, which is a power station on the island. So I don't know if they're trying to power up the Orchid or if the Orchid is part of a Juliet flashback.
    Really? Where in the preview clip is that? Do you have a link?

Leave a comment:

• JayShadow
    replied
    Spoiler:
    The preview seems to depict Dan and Charlotte in a DHARMA station. I believe that it's the Orchid station, a station spoilers have indicated that Juliet has visited before and given that the next episode is Juliet-centric...
    Spoiler:
    Actually, according to a preview clip, they're heading to the Tempest, which is a power station on the island. So I don't know if they're trying to power up the Orchid or if the Orchid is part of a Juliet flashback.

Leave a comment:

• Anubis69
    replied
    "If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hume will be my constant."

Holy crap. Just... Wow. I pity the fools that gave up on this when there "were no answers".

Leave a comment:

• jenks
    replied
    Another great episode, although the 'it's a London number' line and a few of the accents had me rolling my eyes!

Leave a comment:

• LiquidKal
    replied
    Oh yeah, I definitely agree with that. Especially since (possible major spoilerage:
    Spoiler:
    Charles Widmore is credited in next week's episode, which is a Juliet flashback taking place entirely on Island. It seems likely that if he isn't connected to the freighter folks, that he's connected to the Island in some way.
    OOOooooh!
    Excellent.
    Can't wait for next week!

This season is so awesome, I haven't had this much impatience for the next episode since late season 2

Leave a comment:

• Morbo
    replied
    best episode

Leave a comment:

• memnarch
    replied
    Originally posted by LiquidKal View Post
    Ahhh, yeah, I realize that . I wasn't linking Widmore with DHARMA.
    I was excited about who owned the diary before Widmore. Alvar Hanso!

The Hanso Foundation, founded by Alvar Hanso, financed the DHARMA Initiative. Clearly they found the Island via the diary. So it must hold some kind of key to finding its location.

And now Charles Widmore has the diary (as of 1996) and I'm suggesting that perhaps its through him, either directly or indirectly, that the Freighter people have found the Island in 2004.
    Oh yeah, I definitely agree with that. Especially since (possible major spoilerage:
    Spoiler:
    Charles Widmore is credited in next week's episode, which is a Juliet flashback taking place entirely on Island. It seems likely that if he isn't connected to the freighter folks, that he's connected to the Island in some way.

Leave a comment:

• pavaneofstars
    replied
    Fantastic episode! Good to experience those "ohmygoshwhatjusthappened?!?!!" moments again. And Desmond's reunion over the phone with Penny was very heartwarming. Awwww!

Leave a comment:

• marty2006
    replied
    Ive always loved desmond especially because he is also scottish and a celtic fan but this episode was just awesome

Leave a comment:

• Dusk
    replied
    Superb!! Absolutely a blast!

This episode... just...wow. The pieces start moving, and the season begins to take a sexy shape. This is the FIRST episode of the entire series where any of the Oceanic survivors is officially 'off' the island and back in the normal flow of time and space. Also, incredibly, a flashback taking place RIGHT NOW! Get your heads around that one.

If Locke ever leaves the island, then I imagine he might experience the same temporal entropy effect that Desmond and Minkowski did. Interesting. Also, there was a not so subtle hint that a certain someone may be aboard the ship helping Sayid and Desmond. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea who it is...

Desmond and Penny's telephone reunion had me in tears! Touching, just touching.

This season truly is shaping up to be a knockout. Let's see the next episode hit another home run.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidKal
    replied
    Charles Widmore bought the diary in 1996. The Dharma Initiative was founded in the late '60s.
    Ahhh, yeah, I realize that . I wasn't linking Widmore with DHARMA.
    I was excited about who owned the diary before Widmore. Alvar Hanso!

The Hanso Foundation, founded by Alvar Hanso, financed the DHARMA Initiative. Clearly they found the Island via the diary. So it must hold some kind of key to finding its location.

And now Charles Widmore has the diary (as of 1996) and I'm suggesting that perhaps its through him, either directly or indirectly, that the Freighter people have found the Island in 2004.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X