Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham (507)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake
    replied
    Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    They explained a lot of the stuff we've seen so far in season 5 too. Like who was in the other canoe shooting at Sawyer and Co.
    Please explain?

Leave a comment:

• Shan Bruce Lee
    replied
    "Waaaaaalllllt!!" lol

Even though he's not my favorite character, I believe Locke is maybe the most complex character on television. I love how even though he's been thru all of the **** he's been thru, he ends up right back in the same place he was in the start of season one sitting on the beach with this sense of inner peace. And in spite of all the confusion and questions he's left with. Even if it won't last very long.

They explained a lot of the stuff we've seen so far in season 5 too. Like who was in the other canoe shooting at Sawyer and Co.

Spoiler:
    What Abaddon said to Locke about telling him to go on the Walkabout makes me think Widmore is responsible for manipulating the situation to get all the Losties on the plane in the first place. Including having the fortune teller talk Claire into giving her kid up for adoption in L.A., tricking Sawyer into thinking the real Sawyer was in Sydney, and killing Christian.

Leave a comment:

• retiredat44
    replied
    who is this new guy that crashes with them the second time around? This guy is acting like a leader and also acts like he is on a search to find the island, and purposley got on the flight. This was the guy who gave Jack his condolences for his friends Locke's death, in the airport, before they boarded the flight. After the crash, he survived and then he was rifling through this bunker and all the lockers and desks and found that shotgun that he stashed in his bag. he is creaping me out. He was interegating Locke on the island.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Wake
    replied
    Well... what can i say? I was taken so off guard with ben killing locke. I really was not expecting that at all.

I'm really starting to think that Ben might be the real enemy all along, and Widmore might be on the "good/better" side. That would be a really good twist that would have thrown me off for 5 seasons.

This show just keeps getting better!

The week along breaks are killing me though... it's almost to the point where i want to wait fot this season to be done, and then watch all the episodes together

I have a question though... where did the bunker they were staying in come from? i've been wondering that.
    Last edited by Alan Wake; 25 February 2009, 09:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Amalthea
    replied
    That was an awesome episode. It opens up a lot of questions. I really hope we get an all-Ben episode soon. I want to see him get a smackdown by Ms. Hawking when she tells him that he still needs John.

Leave a comment:

• TheRandomOne
    replied
    Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
    ...and that would be who? Widmore? Ben? The guy on the street corner that was selling Rolexes that saw Ben go in and then come out of the hotel?
    Ben going by the last scene & the fact that he lies his ass off every chance he gets
    Last edited by TheRandomOne; 25 February 2009, 06:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Nice episode tonight. I am getting more and more into this show.

Leave a comment:

• HAL2100
    replied
    Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    Now know who the bad guy is
    ...and that would be who? Widmore? Ben? The guy on the street corner that was selling Rolexes that saw Ben go in and then come out of the hotel?

Leave a comment:

• TheRandomOne
    replied
    Now know who the bad guy is

Leave a comment:

• HAL2100
    replied
    Locke could never have driven the car with a cast on his RIGHT foot - even if he could have gotten from the backseat to the driver's seat. The cast should have at least been on his left foot.

Leave a comment:

• GateWorld
    started a topic The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham (507)

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham (507)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON FIVE
    THE LIFE AND DEATH OF JEREMY BENTHAM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 507

John Locke returns to the mainland to try and convince the Oceanic 6 to return to the island, and finds that he no longer knows what hsi fate is -- or who he can trust.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 27 February 2009, 07:20 AM.
Working...
X