X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanith0709
    replied
    Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
    AMAZING vid... did you make it? or was it something you found on YT?

Thanks for the memories!
    Na I didn't make it. But it did win a competition in 2010: http://lostvideo.net/monthlycontests...r=2010&month=8

Leave a comment:

• raduzhok
    replied
    I'm so there with you Tanith! I watched it faithfully the first go round, and waited to watch it the 2nd time when I bought the whole set on DVD. It was even better 2nd time, and I could absolutely keep on watching it, like Sp!der said, yearly.

I have found a second show which I'm watching, now, for the 2nd time, because it was equally amazing, though not as convoluted The layers to LOST are ever peeling back each time I watch. It's at once, like coming home, while it also feels like the first time.

AMAZING vid... did you make it? or was it something you found on YT?

Thanks for the memories!

Leave a comment:

• Sp!der
    replied
    I do a Re-Watch every year.. but I'm probably skip it this year, don't know yet.. but you all right it is a special show and my favorite of all time!

Leave a comment:

• ZRFTS
    replied
    I would. I've always wondered what rewatching it with the information learned in the later seasons would be like, mostly intriguing.

I am going to rewatch it however to review the show since after doing "The Constant" review, I have had a feeling to put my own perspective on the series in the form of reviews.

Leave a comment:

• ValaAeryn
    replied
    LOST is awesome, kinda confuing at points,. i wouldn't really want to rewatch it though, i'd probaby just end up more confused ahaha

Leave a comment:

• Tanith0709
    started a topic Anyone reluctant to rewatch?

Anyone reluctant to rewatch?

To date I class Lost as being the best series I have ever watched, even hold it as higher than Stargate in that regard. I have watched it again since it ended and do enjoy watching it every time, but whenever I do re-watch it I end up missing it as much as I did when it first ended. It's probably one of the few series that's made me burst out in tears

Because of that I'm reluctant to rewatch as I have moved onto other shows and don't want to relive the sorrow (didn't really think that a television show could make me as emotionally attached but Lost managed it).

Here's a video which should better convey what I mean by that (Any fan should find it difficult to not miss the series after watching it). Recommend changing the quality of the video to 720p and watching it in full screen.

Last edited by Tanith0709; 17 April 2012, 09:38 PM.
Working...
X