X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordRush View Post
    Nice review!
    Thanks!
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Sun and Jin were never really that interesting
      sigpic
      LordRush - "Battle stations!" "Marines, Kree!"

Comment

Yeah, I agree.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

lol, I loved Sun and Jin....
          sigpic
          Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

The Moth: A wonderful ep where Charlie is tested in both the past and the present.
            Best character of ep: Locke/Sawyer.
            Worst character of ep: Mystery attacker/Kate.
            Review: Charlie is tested and fails in the past. He succeeds in the present, though. Also, I have a dislike for Kate and her "cos I'm coming with you" and "why aren't you doing this" and "No, I'M carrying one" etc. Why can't she just ask instead of "I'm doing this, I'm doing that...". Anyway, I really liked the episode(besides the secondary story)and the fact they solved the drug problems.
            Primary Storyline "Caves": Charlie is suffering from withdrawal(he isn't so happy with his guitar as last ep) and he demands his drugs back from Boldy who says that Charlie can ask two more times and it's his. Back in the caves, Charlie becomes slightly delusional and believing that Jack thinks he's useless and starts yelling at him(Jack quickly deduces the situation I think) and causes the caves to collapse. Charlie makes it out and goes to ask Boldy for his drugs again(Locke gives him an invaluable moth speech) After Michael who was in construction had created a small tunnel, Charlie, feeling guilty goes through. He helps Jack to relocate his shoulder and Super-Doc reveals he knows about Charlie's withdrawal and offers help. Then, Charlie notices a moth in the cave and figures there's another way out. He digs them out another way. Not-So-Super-Today-Doc makes it back with the Recovering Addict and they happily wait for Sayid to come back. Charlie asks Locke for one final time for his drugs and throws them in a fire. Locke's proud and Charlie takes off the "addict hood" and looks up to the sky at moths.
            Primary Storyline "Beach": Sayid has a plan to triangulate the French transmission and pinpoint the source. Three antennas will be stationed: one on the beach(Boone), one in the jungle(Kate) and one in the mountains(Sayid). The plan is set in motion in 5 o'clock. Sayid fires his rocket, Sawyer fires his(Kate went to help Jack) and Shannon fires hers(Boone also went to help Jack). They activate their antennas and just when Sayid picks up a signal, some Mystery Attacker knocks him out.
            Secondary Storyline: Charlie has had too many sins in the Drive Shaft band and decides to quit. His brother Liam doesn't like that and promises that he'll look after Charlie. Charlie is convinced. Later, in a concert, Liam reads Charlie's lines and Charlie doesn't buy his excuse and discovers that Liam is a heroin addict. He tries to convince Liam to follow their agreement(if things get too crazy, we walk away), but Liam yells at him saying that it's HE not CHARLIE who is a rock god. Charlie sits down and crying at starts his drug addiction.
            Creepiest thing in the episode: Drugs.
            Coolest thing in the episode: Sayid's plan.
            Last edited by rushy; 08 January 2012, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Kate is kind of annoying 99% of the time
              sigpic

Comment

True, true.

Comment

Confidence Man: Sawyer's hunt for Sawyer is revealed.
                  Review: Finally an ep on one of the best characters, Smokey(I'm gonna need a new nickname for him soon). Besides the whole asthma thing, a pretty great episode as usual. Looks like Smokey is very different in the inside. Personally, Boone may be brave, but he's still suspicious. Some of Sayid's past is also revealed, but personally, "Sawyer" was right to distrust the Iraqi.
                  Best character of ep: "Sawyer":
                  Worst character of ep: Hibbs.
                  Primary Storyline: Shannon has an asthma attack(first time she's important) and Boone ransacks Nickname's stuff to find medicine. Boone ends up beaten up and it's up to Super-Doc to find Shannon's inhalers before she suffocates. Meanwhile, Sayid recovers from the attack from the Mystery Attacker and starts a little detective search for the culprit. Boldy gives him some invaluable advice that directs him to Nickname. Sayid and Jack join forces and decide to give Nick what he deserves: torture. Nick gets it bad, but meanwhile, Shannon is becoming better due to Sun's herbal assistance. Finally, Nick gives up the information for a kiss from Kate: he never had the inhalers. In great anger, Torturer brutally attacks Nick and gives him great injury. As a result, Sun treats Shannon with herbal medicine, Super-Doc feels failed and Torturer decides to leave the camp for good to prevent himself from "unleashing" again. Meanwhile, Charlie and Claire make a deal: if Charlie gets her some peanut butter, she'll move into the caves. Charlie is ultimately unsuccessful and resorts to Plan B. Imaginary peanut butter. Plan B works and the duo go to the caves. Kate demands answers about Nick's letters and finally Nick reveals his secret. His parents were indirectly killed by a con man named Sawyer whose name and work the poor guy adopted for his life. "Sawyer"'s life purpose is to find and kill Sawyer.
                  Secondary Storyline: "Sawyer" is conning someone named Jessica. His intention is the same as the original Sawyer's. Make a "deal" with the husband to get the money and then vanish. Everything goes good until Jessica's son comes out. Poor Nick connects himself with the boy. His emotional side kicks in and he leaves, very upset.
                  Creepiest thing in the episode: Nick's life.
                  Coolest thing in the episode: Nick.

Comment

Kate is kind of annoying 99% of the time
                    i agree. by the end of the show she was my least favorite character, well either her or locke.
                    sigpic

Comment

i kept waiting for kate to die, but she was the only quality boobs on the show, so they kept her.

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        i agree. by the end of the show she was my least favorite character, well either her or locke.
                        I think that she's one of the worst of the manipulators on the island.. and with Ben there that's saying a lot..
                        sigpic

Comment

Ben?

Comment

I think that she's one of the worst of the manipulators on the island.. and with Ben there that's saying a lot..
                            yeah, i'd agree lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah....I really wanted to like Kate, but she just had so few redeeming qualities. On the bright side, so many other characters were so likable, I could just ignore Kate most of the time.
                              sigpic
                              Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

She always says things in an annoying matter-of-fact tone: I'm coming with you, I'm doing this, I'm doing that...

Comment

Working...
                                X