who's your favorite lost character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ana Lucia.
    She just doesn't get enough appreciation IMO.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

John Locke all the way. He always made the good decisions besides the fact he liked to blow up Dharma stations.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Ana Lucia

I'm so mad that she died so soon.

Comment

Yeah, Ana Lucia was a bit insane too. I made a scenario in which I'd be a Tailie and I think I would have seriously thought she was going psychotic in Collision. The Tailies were all a bit crazy due to having spent 48 days in total fear.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

James "Sawyer"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
              Ana Lucia

I'm so mad that she died so soon.
              I'm not really mad about it ... I'm sad. She was so freakin awesome!
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

michelle rodriguez is awful.
                killing her off couldn't come soon enough.

Comment

^ Uh no she isnt! She's awesome!!
                  That's very rude of you to say.
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                    ^ Uh no she isnt! She's awesome!!
                    That's very rude of you to say.
                    rude? hardly.
                    more like realistic.

she's a terrible actress, and her character was just exactly like every other character she's ever played.
                    there was also very little interest in getting to like or feel for her character.

Comment

Why don't you take your hate somewhere else??
                      That's your own opinion..

Some of us actually do love her!
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Pierre Chang(puppet):Lost was the greatest TV show in history!!!

So it really doesn't matter if Ana Lucia was bad or not.
                        Personally, the character felt like Paulo and Nikki. They were supposed to be main characters, but didn't stay alive long enough. At least unlike the duo, her death progressed the storyline.

Not for LOST fans:
                        Spoiler:
                        Personally I think the TV show Farscape could be even cooler than Lost. But Lost Untangled was still cool

Comment

Oh, and my fav character was still Locke and I wish he and Jack would've gotten a proper fight. The impostor guy just didn't work(although Evil Locke was absolutely cool).
                          Because, if John would've been the guy to try to "unplug" the Island and Jack the guy to stop him, it would've been a greater irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumdidu View Post
                            Mhh, my favorite character was locke for a long time. At the end i favorite Desmond and sawyer
                            I disliked Sawyer ever since Season 6 started cos he was so stubborn... kinda like the original Jack but worse.
                            Sawyer:What the hell are you doin', doc. Don't get in my way.
                            I HATED SAWYER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                              I know, that's why I said it would've been funny.

I never saw much use for Michael. And the whole Walt thing just went nowhere.
                              Wow, Becky, took me some time to recognise you!! Your pictures and stuff were utterly changed!!

Comment

My favorites (after my last re-watch, but changes more or less everytime I watch LOST which has been almost a year) are

Jack Sheppard (at my original first watch I hated him, but now I love him xD)
                                John Locke
                                Benjamin Linus
                                Juliet
                                Charlotte

...but talk to me in two months, when I finished my 2011 Lost Re-Watch
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X