Jacob (Christian Shepherd)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacob (Christian Shepherd)?

I've been thinking about Jacob lately, and wonder if he is actually Dr. Christian Shepherd.

There have been many theories on who Jacob actually is (if he is anyone at all), some people say he is a future version of Loche, some say he is Ben's real Father, some say he is 'The Island' and some would say that he is just a figment of the imagination.

However, Christian is still missing. he has been seen on The Island (be it a hallucination or otherwise), his Coffin was empty, and in the Season 3 final, when Jack was in the Hospital, one of the other Doctors / Nurses said something about his Father, which very much gave off the impression that he wasn't dead.

Some people have theorised that Christian was never in the Coffin in the first place, and that could be true. If he was, then the Island could have revived him (he supposedly died from natural causes, he wasn't shot, or he didn't get blown up etc), the Island being what it is, could have brought him back... This is assuming that he was dead in the first place, and not in some form of coma..?

However, on the other side of the table, he like some have said, he could have not been in the Coffin at all. The 'body' Jack saw of his Dad, could have been faked, leading Jack to believe he was dead, so that he wound get on that plane, and crash on the Island.

Don't you just love theories?
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

maybe sheperd took to many pillls and therefore he forgot that his dad was actually dead. but for me is more important, to whom funeral jack went in the last episode???
    sigpic

Comment

But remember Eko's brother, Yemi. His body disappeared after there were visions of him. Just like Christian's. Does Jacob have a relation to both of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
        maybe sheperd took to many pillls and therefore he forgot that his dad was actually dead. but for me is more important, to whom funeral jack went in the last episode???
        Well, assuming that Christian Shepherd is still alive, Jack could have gone to his faked funeral.

If there is as big as conspiracy as I would like to think, then I'm pretty sure a death could be faked.

Originally posted by Qtyled View Post
        But remember Eko's brother, Yemi. His body disappeared after there were visions of him. Just like Christian's. Does Jacob have a relation to both of them?
        It is possible that someone took both the bodies, maybe it was Jacob, maybe not. I guess we'll see that in the upcoming episodes..
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon View Post
          It is possible that someone took both the bodies, maybe it was Jacob, maybe not. I guess we'll see that in the upcoming episodes..
          My theory is that the monster took them and embodied them somehow to create the visions. When Eko realized it wasn't really his brother the Monster got angry.

Comment

I know I saw him in the trailer... they do a quick shot of him, some people say he is sittin in jacob's chair but I thought it looked more like he was sitting on the floor of that room that they had Locke's Dad in,.. the magic box perhaps..

Im a bit iffy about the whole christian sheppard being Jacob though... Cause Ben told Julliette back when she wanted to go home that Jacob would take care of her sisters cancer... and I dont think Christian Sheppard would be on the island at that time..
            And, he did have an autopsy done before Jack took his body home.. Jack is at the mourge at one point, and Juliette says that they have a copy of his autopsy report.. so I dunno so many things can be true. I think the island ill heal you faster, thats why people saw Naiomi in the trailer, but the producers themselves said that once your dead your dead.. i mean he might be in a flashback or hallucination, but I dont think that hes alive.. but im sure come the 31st I'll be proven wrong.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by katielovesdaniel View Post
              I think the island ill heal you faster, thats why people saw Naiomi in the trailer, but the producers themselves said that once your dead your dead.. i mean he might be in a flashback or hallucination, but I dont think that hes alive.. but im sure come the 31st I'll be proven wrong.. lol
              It is true that the producers have said 'once your dead, your dead'.

However, is Christian Shepherd Dead? We've only been told he is dead via the show. I think, that the producers mean people who are killed off on The Island, such as Eko, Anna Lucia, Libby and co.
              sigpic
              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                I'm with you on this one, I just want to know to whom funeal Jack went in the last episode, and why did Kate say "Why would I go"?
                sigpic
                Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

New Lost Mobisode: http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...bisode_28.html

Comment

if jacob is christian shepard i will quit gateworld.

Comment

You might have to back up that claim Morbo, if tonight's episode is any indication...

Spoiler:
                      As Christian Shepherd, or the Monster impersonating Christian, appeared to be in Jacob's cabin with either Jacob himself, or Locke.
                      Spoiler:
                      Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post
                        You might have to back up that claim Morbo, if tonight's episode is any indication...

Spoiler:
                        As Christian Shepherd, or the Monster impersonating Christian, appeared to be in Jacob's cabin with either Jacob himself, or Locke.
                        i noticed that aswell

Spoiler:
                        and the other guy with christian could be michael

it happened too quickly to really notice
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch View Post

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          i noticed that aswell

Spoiler:

it happened too quickly to really notice
                          some pics
                          Spoiler:

sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post

Spoiler:

yeah if michael suddenly became white.

and to qualify my wager - i mean it has to actually be the living, breathing, person.

Comment

Originally posted by maylet View Post
                              I'm with you on this one, I just want to know to whom funeal Jack went in the last episode, and why did Kate say "Why would I go"?
                              I have three possible answers to this question.

I believe it is one of three people. Those three people being Ben, Juliet or John Loche.

A forth possability is Sawyer, but I'm not too open on that one.

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                              if jacob is christian shepard i will quit gateworld.
                              We shall see.
                              sigpic
                              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Working...
                              X