Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camelot/3000 (212)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Camelot/3000 (212)

    Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON TWO
    CAMELOT/3000
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212
    After Rip beats the team to a piece of the Spear in the distant future the Legends travel to sixth-century Camelot, where a member of the JSA has shaped real-world history to fit the legend of King Arthur -- and where Rip and Darhk are using mind-control technology to find the next spear fragment.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; February 25, 2017, 10:47 PM.

    #2
    How did i figure the spear was on the tip of Excalibur.. WHY CAN'T these people think "If i wanna stop it getting in the hands of someone, DESTROY THE BUGGER!!, or toss it deep into the ocean.

    Now onto the good.. Loved the whole "Sir Ray of the Palms". Laughed my a## of at it all. Even when he kicked in his gloowy sword and was making quips "Don't call it a light saber, there would be copyright issues!"..
    Great in joke there.

    BUT when they captured RIP, WHY THE HECK didn't anyone even think "Hmm maybe we should instruct Gideon to NOT ACCEPT voice commands from EVIL RIP?!?!?!??
    Are they that damn dumb?

    Comment


      #3
      I was thinking the exact same thing...

      Comment


        #4
        I felt meh with this. I really didn't care for the Camelot thing. They could have gone via the "Just right after the Romans left" angle.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic


        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          BUT when they captured RIP, WHY THE HECK didn't anyone even think "Hmm maybe we should instruct Gideon to NOT ACCEPT voice commands from EVIL RIP?!?!?!??
          Are they that damn dumb?
          Have you not seen the show before? That is their entire gimmick.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

          *You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

          "Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

          "Elizabeth..."

          Comment


            #6
            Overall, I thought this episode was a pretty fun. It was nice to see Elyse Levesque (Chloe from SGU) in this.
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              I never realized that Guinivere was Chloe... Nice catch.

              Comment


                #8
                I had to google Chloe again. It's been awhile.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic


                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  Overall, I thought this episode was a pretty fun. It was nice to see Elyse Levesque (Chloe from SGU) in this.
                  Did not clock that!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Elyse Levesque certainly looks more imposing in a suit of armor and a fake British Accent than she did as Chloe. Plus she's in her 30s now, so she looks more the part of a warrior queen.

                    Speaking of which, though, does Sara really have no moral filter for her seemingly uncontrollable urges? I know unfaithfulness is part of the legend of Camelot, and this is a CW show, but even so that's still Sara making out with someone else's wife.

                    I would have thought after all these years that she would have at least grown enough since the pilot of Arrow to realize that having an affair with someone else's significant other is not cool.
                    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; March 1, 2017, 03:07 PM.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

                    *You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

                    "Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

                    "Elizabeth..."

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      Speaking of which, though, does Sara really have no moral filter for her seemingly uncontrollable urges? I know unfaithfulness is part of the legend of Camelot, and this is a CW show, but even so that's still Sara making out with someone else's wife.

                      I would have thought after all these years that she would have at least grown enough since the pilot of Arrow to realize that having an affair with someone else's significant other is not cool.
                      I honestly think she is a 'do what ever makes me feel good NOW, to blases with any ramifications" person...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X