• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Parker's Cul-De-Sac (506)

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON FIVE
    MR. PARKER'S CUL-DE-SAC
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506
    Ray plans a date night for him and Nora, but all goes awry when an Encore shows up making the team think on their feet and create a lie to keep the Encore at bay. While trying to fool the Encore, Ava learns what Sara was really doing while she was away and confronts her. Charlie and Constantine make a deal to work together, which will benefit both of them. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

It's always a joy to see Damian. It just boggled my mind that we were closing out his story on Legends after it started on Arrow Season 3 with teases until it was full blown villain in season 4.

I loved the whole sitcom situation. And I was thrilled to see Constantine fight Damian. Constantine just had a one episode appearance during Arrow's fourth season, this marks I assume many fans' hope to see Constantine take on Damian during that season.

So many threads in this episode that stem from Arrow, it's amazing.

Comment

I'm not going to go into much detail, but I was shocked that this show expressed a political opinion that I agree with via the Safe Spaces hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        I'm not going to go into much detail, but I was shocked that this show expressed a political opinion that I agree with via the Safe Spaces hat.
        I thought it was hilarious how Neal McDonough spoke in tongues before getting the hat. He's a treasure.

Comment

The part I was so surprised at was "The guy with the hat is the only one who can speak", which is so true of the whole "safe spaces" nonsense in the real world. I was just so surprised that Berlanti would point that out.

Comment

Working...
          X