• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exposed (318)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON THREE
    EXPOSED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 318

Claire goes to great lengths to protect Alex from the government, while Matt and Peter break into Building 26 in search of Daphne. Sylar uncovers childhood memories that show his father's true nature.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 10:09 PM.

This was a pretty good episode. Hopefully two major chars are gone next week. It'd def help the show.

Sylar is getting interesting.

Peter is still one giant plot hole after another.... They really need to work on foreshadowing. Its not a very hard skill to develop.

Claire's scenes were only tolerable because they have finally developed her mom. In all honesty they should have had Claire die in the water. I really do not need to see her in another relationship.

O and one thing that bothers me is that Claire and Peter are related. I always thought they had really good scene chemistry.

Comment

Solid episode tonight. I really want this Sylar storyline to pick up now. I can't wait to see his Dad.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I LOVE Mrs. Bennett! That was the best character developments Heroes has had for quite a while, not to mention that they actually just plain wrote her character well.

Comment

I still think Rebel is Micah.

Comment

Same here, through I did have a feeling Clare mum was it for some reason. But Yeah Micah is the best candidate as they cannot seem to track the hacker.

Peter was awsome this episode.
            Clare mum plot developments works nicely
            Sylar is just plain scary and well I reckon he so going to get his ass kick by daddy.
            I guest we all not why Sylar telekenis is his main power it because he had it for so long.

Comment

So now we know that Peter doesn't just get powers from contact, he has to focus on taking the powers. Still don't understand what happened with taking Nikki's power on the plane.

I thought the best part was at the end with Danko and Parkman.

Spoiler:
              I bet he takes the pictures that Parkman painted and makes it look like Parkman was planning to blow himself up
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                So now we know that Peter doesn't just get powers from contact, he has to focus on taking the powers. Still don't understand what happened with taking Nikki's power on the plane.

I thought the best part was at the end with Danko and Parkman.

Spoiler:
                I bet he takes the pictures that Parkman painted and makes it look like Parkman was planning to blow himself up
                Knowing that sneaky bloke he probably will. Which would explain why Nathan mother has change tat, she saw that the general public Persecuted the heroes are in the future and need to Nathan help to prevent it from happening.

Through given that he dropped parkman of in the center of washing, is not like cctv central, surly one of the camera would detect them and government agent setting up this to incriminate the heroes would look real bad for them.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  Knowing that sneaky bloke he probably will. Which would explain why Nathan mother has change tat, she saw that the general public Persecuted the heroes are in the future and need to Nathan help to prevent it from happening.

Through given that he dropped parkman of in the center of washing, is not like cctv central, surly one of the camera would detect them and government agent setting up this to incriminate the heroes would look real bad for them.
                  Yeah, but think about how fast the government can get those tapes. Besides, all they would really see is a dark van pull up and the "terrorist" getting out.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    Yeah, but think about how fast the government can get those tapes. Besides, all they would really see is a dark van pull up and the "terrorist" getting out.
                    True.

Comment

I will be thoroughly disappointed in Rebel is anyone other than Micah.

I really hope water boy is gone. At least he wasn't creepy like West the Flying Wonder Stalker.

I hope Hiro is back next week too. He is being drastically underused and taking his power away was just wrong.

Spoiler:
                      But apparently he gets it back since his past Japanese is supposedly coming to the future.

Comment

^ i hope he gets it back

great episode, its starting to pick up again

i was right about peters empathic ability, its just on the fritz due to alot of bad decisions his made latley (chosing to kill his dad, losing a brother, feeling weak), i think it returned in full at the conclusion of villains, i mean he was able to access flight, while his current power was telepathy

shame sylar didnt kill the whelp

and im guess the major star who wanted off heroes was greg grunberg
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          i was right about peters empathic ability, its just on the fritz due to alot of bad decisions his made latley (chosing to kill his dad, losing a brother, feeling weak), i think it returned in full at the conclusion of villains, i mean he was able to access flight, while his current power was telepathy
                          Actually it was Nathan who swooped in and saved Peter.

This was on the whole a good episode. Peter and Parkman storming the enemy HQ was great and it finally showed what Parkman is capable of doing. I hope the rest of the season will focus more on action driven scenes like this rather then the emo bs that are Claires and Sylers storylines.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                            Actually it was Nathan who swooped in and saved Peter.

This was on the whole a good episode. Peter and Parkman storming the enemy HQ was great and it finally showed what Parkman is capable of doing. I hope the rest of the season will focus more on action driven scenes like this rather then the emo bs that are Claires and Sylers storylines.
                            Why Parkman and peter storming their headquarters were fun, it going to be even more fun watching Sylar do it.

I think Micro boy will be killed by the government and that when Sylar will go even more phycho than normal and go on a killing spree of goverments agents.

Comment

Hmmm....I want to go to the nursing school Peter went to. Not only medical skills but also weapons training (firing an AK47), and computer hacking to level of blocking out presumably pretty good government agents. Where do I sign up?
                              Friend of the people of Gaza

Comment

Working...
                              X