• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building 26 (316)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON THREE
    BUILDING 26
    EPISODE NUMBER - 316

Claire works to thwart her father's efforts to capture innocent people with abilities, while Nathan gets a rude awakening from his new Homeland Security boss. Ando and Hiro try to stop the wedding of an Indian woman, and Sylar continues his quest for his father, but grows impatient with his new companion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 10:08 PM.

A decent episode. I'm a little annoyed Sylar is still dragging that kid along. I can't wait to see the next episode as it appears to be heavily about HRG.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. Claire is really playing with fire. And Sylar, as always, was kick-a**!

I totally agree about next week's episode. It should be really good.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So why was this episode called Building 26? Did I miss something?

Also, was it explained how Ando and Hiro got to India? I missed that part.

Comment

sylar went back for his mini me, how cute

i thought this episode had a touch of a company man (1.17) feel

things i liked

hiro & ando mission
          sylar kicked ass
          the ending
          nathan having doubts
          tracy being locked up

things i disliked

hiro still didnt get his powers back
          aquaman
          pyro seriously sylar should kill this guy right now

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

umm i think tracy strauss aka ali larter is so special they named an episode after where she is being held

and i missed the part how hiro & ando got to india aswell
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

they didnt explain how hiro an ando got to india, which really bugged me since hrio cant teleport and that they wouldnt be able to catch a comercial flight anymore. did anyone want to slap hiro in the cafe scene, or was it just me? building 26 is the name of the building were the "catch people with superpowers operation" is run from. i like the direction claire is going, im hoping it will lead to her being caught an some torture scenes later on with the hunter.

Comment

nathan really is scum now and their whole reasoning that these peoples powers are dangerous so they just should be locked up is stupid, i mean the us constitution allows people to carry guns so whats the difference between carrying a gun and being able to freeze people, and do they explain going for people with passive abilities like the guy who can breathe underwater how is he dangerous

Comment

A good episode, but not as good as the last 2.
                I don't like the Claire-centric episodes that much but she wasn't completely annoying this time.

The best part of Vol. 4 so far has been Sylar. That and the very last scene.
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Building 26 is the headquarters of Nathan's operation.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    did anyone want to slap hiro in the cafe scene, or was it just me?
                    No, it is not just you. For the past 3 episodes, Hiro has been REALLy grating on my nerves. I don't think his mother fixed him as well as she thought. 1st season, I thought he was cute and identifiable with the every man. But now, 2 years later, he just comes across as juvenile and dumb, with no sense of reality. At the moment, I'm torn as to what I want to happen with Hiro and Ando's situation. On the one hand, I really like Ando taking charge and making Hiro angry because it is as close to a slap as we're going to get and maybe it will teach him to grow up some. On the other hand, I want to just give him back his powers so he'll just shut up, like how you spoil a spoiled kid. Then again, he's going to go on about destiny regardless...

The other thing that annoyed me about this episode was the homeland security woman with the ideals that folded like a house of stacked playing cards. I really liked her at the beginning, because she was a strong champion of common sense, morality, and common sense, and then she just folded like someone struck her Achilles heel. Seems like the whole US government has no morals the way it's going...

Comment

Originally posted by sparklegem View Post
                      The other thing that annoyed me about this episode was the homeland security woman with the ideals that folded like a house of stacked playing cards. I really liked her at the beginning, because she was a strong champion of common sense, morality, and common sense, and then she just folded like someone struck her Achilles heel. Seems like the whole US government has no morals the way it's going...
                      She watched Tracy freeze a guy and then shatter him. I don't expect her to say "oh well that's messed up but we should still let her go"

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                        She watched Tracy freeze a guy and then shatter him. I don't expect her to say "oh well that's messed up but we should still let her go"
                        Tracy is still a person, and people do have rights!(I think)

Comment

Best line in the episode

"You really gotta stop trying to be my friend or im gonna have to kill you"

Do you guys think claire could survive getting frozzen? seems like if something happened to her like that man getting shattered, she would not be able to recover.
                          Last edited by Alan Wake; 17 February 2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            Best line in the episode

"You really gotta stop trying to be my friend or im gonna have to kill you"

Do you guys think claire could survive getting frozzen? seems like if something happened to her like that man getting shattered, she would not be able to recover.
                            I thought that was great too. Sylar has really been amazing so far.

As for Claire being frozen and shattered, that is a really good question. Just to be safe, she should avoid that test.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

She'd probably heal around the freezing and it'd get to the point where she cant heal any faster than Tracy can freeze and Tracy cant freeze any faster than Claire can heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X