No announcement yet.

Pass/Fail (416)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention the fact that Claire goes from 'You killed my father! DIE!' to 'ah well, I guess all those powers made you crazy... I feel sorry for you' in five minutes. WTF.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Claire is at least somewhat interesting this season but her trip to the Carnival was silly. If anyone should have gone it was Tracy.
      If I remember correctly, Tracy did go; but she never turned up!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
        Eh, I won't be surprised if this show is canceled. Kring is a one hit wonder.

Sylar has been in traction since Season 1. I guess he'll have to willingly lose his powers to become human again because he already lost them once.

They've destroyed Peter.

Claire is at least somewhat interesting this season but her trip to the Carnival was silly. If anyone should have gone it was Tracy.

If it wasn't on demand I wouldn't watch.

Hiro was at least interesting this episode. I used to love his character but I'd have preferred a more serious Hiro instead of the constant comedic relief. Isn't the side kick the comedian?
        I'm with you on that one. For Hiro, i would have liked to of seen him transition into the darker more serious Hiro we saw from the future this season. I mean soneone kidnapping the women you love is as good as any reason to start doing questionable things in order to get her back. But currently its like he forgot about her.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Pretty good episode tonight. Nice to see some familiar faces.
          Very much reminded me of the STNG episode where Q puts Picard and the whole human race on trial..

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
          Good ep tonight. I loved seeing Adam Monroe, Kaito again. Looks like Claire's back to being a lesbo again. FINALLY Hiro's back to normal and he can go and kick some Sylar butt.. Speaking of Sylar, according to the preview for next week,
          Spoiler:

he wants to get rid of his powers. I don't know if I believe him lol.

Lastly, Samuel is probably not going to play Mr. Nice Guy anymore.

My guess for the rest of the season is that Sylar actually becomes a 'good' guy (in keeping with the theme of this season- Redemption), ultimately leading to the showdown with Samuel in which Sylar dies in the process of killing Samuel. I have no idea where the other characters fit into that though.
          With all that has gone on with Gabriel, i can actually see him truly wanting to get rid of them now. Especially after having his psyche split up and rejoined.. Also remember in last season, we got flash backs showing HE really didn't want to get into the whole killer schnick, but the company pushed and prodded him into it, driving his hunger..
          So maybe he IS serious about redeeming himself..

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          Very, very good episode tonight. Sylar got stabbed with a pencil, SWEET! I liked seeing older faces, I hope Hiro gets Charlie back though, he deserves to be happy. Samuel seems to be finally losing out, sweet!
          On the whole sylar/claire angle, i was actually very surprised at how well claire took it at the end, knowing sylar was in that closet with her, and him coming to the conclusion (after she said it) that for him to be good, he needs to get rid of his powers.. And how shocked she looked.. Almost like she was NOT expecting that.
          Also at first, after seeing the ink-tattoo showing sylar's deepest desire of claire' i thought that meant that they would try to push them to together romantically somehow.. and Sylar was going to do that chart out, to prove to claire why that should be true..

On the Hiro-Charlie angle, i agree. With all he has gone through, it would be nice to see him get a happy ending..

Comment

Working...
          X