• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Attractors (407)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON FOUR
    STRANGE ATTRACTORS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407

Bennet calls in Tracy to help young Jeremy Greer, who is suspected of killing his parents. Claire and Gretchen and subjected to sorority hazing inside a slaughterhouse, and Matt faces new threats from the Sylar in his head.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 10:19 PM.

Pretty good episode. Liked Sylar's trickery. So he's now in control of Parkman... Me like.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Good episode I figured Sylar was faking, but didn't know he would get full control like that.

I like the progress with Claire and Gretchen and hope the writers keep going forward with their relationship despite all the "its out of character" or "just for the ratings" haters

Samuel I think might be building an army to strike at normal people by grouping up all the heroes.

Comment

Parkman is an idiot, he knows Sylar is deceptive, but yet he trusts that Sylar is actually being hurt by the drinking. Of all the characters on the show he is easily my least favorite.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Really good episode tonight. Sylar is the man, no doubt about that. He really played Parkman.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I didn't like it.
            Parkman is an idiot and always will be and I can't stand that the writers don't just kill him or have Sylar kill him and take his power. He's really annoying.

I've always said, We're watching Hero's but none of them are Hero's. Irritating.

The rehash of Sylar in one odd predicament to the next is as bad as wondering if he's good or bad Sylar from previous seasons which was at least new at the begining. This story is going no where slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
              I didn't like it.
              Parkman is an idiot and always will be and I can't stand that the writers don't just kill him or have Sylar kill him and take his power. He's really annoying.

I've always said, We're watching Hero's but none of them are Hero's. Irritating.

The rehash of Sylar in one odd predicament to the next is as bad as wondering if he's good or bad Sylar from previous seasons which was at least new at the begining. This story is going no where slow.
              Well I heard that tptb are going to kill of an original character, and Parkman has my vote.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

this season is turning out to be one big yawn

just the fact the characters feel they need "redemption" after being hunted by the government is ridiculous. I'd expect them all to be a little more vengeful like Samuel.

Comment

Samuel reminds me a lot of Magneto!

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan View Post
                    Good episode I figured Sylar was faking, but didn't know he would get full control like that.

I like the progress with Claire and Gretchen and hope the writers keep going forward with their relationship despite all the "its out of character" or "just for the ratings" haters

Samuel I think might be building an army to strike at normal people by grouping up all the heroes.
                    I agree with that the writers need to move forward with Claire and Gretchen. I do not need to see them kissing. Their relationship actually makes sense for Claire's character. She has had trouble with guys and it helps that they have chemistry on screen. The actress playing Gretchen can actually act. Its a nice change.

I liked most of this episode. The hazing made no sense since sororities are known to spoil new pledges. I guess I'll chalk it up to Magneto's err Samuel's pet working to kill Gretchen off. Tracy just needs to go away. I know they won't kill her off but it'd be nice.

This version of the Sylar Show is interesting.

Comment

Not enough sex appeal in this series they need to introduce some sexy chics soon. Especially to counteract the shrinkage I endured while watching Sylar bang Mrs. Parkman. eww x 100

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                        Well I heard that tptb are going to kill of an original character, and Parkman has my vote.
                        It seems the logical choice, although I don't think we should rule out Hiro and / or Noah just yet.

If it were Parkman, it could be done easily. Matt finds Sylar's real body, puts his 'soul' back in place, and then as revenge for Matt screwing around with Sylar in the first place, Sylar kills him?

Now Sylar can use mind control. Everyone else is pretty much screwed.

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                        Not enough sex appeal in this series they need to introduce some sexy chics soon.
                        This ain't an adult show you know.

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                        Especially to counteract the shrinkage I endured while watching Sylar bang Mrs. Parkman. eww x 100
                        sigpic
                        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

1. Very nice try Matt - something had to work, but booze only ever looked like a temporary solution at best and it was pretty temporary.

2. ARRRRGGGHH...gutting how Jeremey's case didn't work out - think Samuel might be getting himself a little too much attention though.

3. OK...Claire and three others know that Rebecca is dodgy - that part of the Carnival's plan is going to fall apart pretty quickly.

Feels like the pace is picking up.
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                            Pretty good episode. Liked Sylar's trickery. So he's now in control of Parkman... Me like.
                            I loved how Sylar played parkman.. Just shows how gullible he is.. Which makes me wonder WHY he is so damn gullible..

It kind of makes sense though. See the SGU episode where Chloe had both Eli and Rush's GFs in her mind.. They could only seem to come out during times of high stress or when she went to sleep. Much like happened with Mccay and Cadman in SGA..

Its also nice for her to have someone her own age to chat with that is nOT family..

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                            3. OK...Claire and three others know that Rebecca is dodgy - that part of the Carnival's plan is going to fall apart pretty quickly.
                            2 i can see, claire and Gretchen, but not so sure on the other 2 (especially the freaked out white girl)...

Comment

Working...
                            X