• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Teeth (201)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON TWO
    BAD TEETH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 201
    Nick tries to deal with his mother's unexpected return. Meanwhile, a foreign plot to hunt down Nick comes to light; Rosalee and Monroe attempt to awaken Juliette from her coma; Hank processes some new information; and Capt. Renard works to reconnect with his estranged brother. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

AWE! A Grimm-folder! Only for me *snuggles in here* Mine, mine, mine!

Seasonopener? Anyone?
    I'm blown away! That was awesome! I've already made several comments on several sites and journals. Watched that episode today for breakfast and ... what should I say? I completely forgot my morning tea
    I sooo hoped that it would turn out as a good episode and it is!
    Anyone interested in screencaps? I think I will make some, mostly for making art and gifs. But I can upload them into an album and post the link here. Interested?

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

wow that was a great episode! i did the same thing in that i watched it first thing this morning.

the thing i didn't like was the theme, what was that? it seemed like they were doing a parody of buffy's theme lol.

anyhow was i the only one at the end staring at the screen when the three hated words came on?
      sigpic

Comment

That was great. I can´t even describe how much I enjoyed this episode. And we have probably even an awesome bad guy, also Hank slowly losing his mind...my guess is Nick will tell him soon.
        I loved, loved it! I am so glad NBC started sooner.

The only thing I really disliked was the new opening credits - too much Buffy-like and they could have at least shown the actors there, when they had that over-the-top introduction. I hope they will use it just in the beginning and then drop it.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

that was so good

end of season 1 I thought I would hate Nick's mom, but now I am not so sure anymore

and I am so looking forward to the next episode - what did Adalind's mom say to Renard?
          Spoiler:
          she asked him how important it really was to him to reverse Juliette's condition and what concerned her was how the preparation has to be given to her, better said who has to give it to her; she called Juliette a 'sleeping beauty' and remember how in the fairy tale sleeping beauty is waken up and by whom? check out the title of the next episode I think I know who will have to wake her up ......
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I believe that Monroe had two of the best lines in this episode:

Spoiler:
            a) "You told me she was… I mean, isn’t she supposed to be, like, not so alive?” and b) "nobody missed the cousins"
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the premiere! I was glad to see that we got some answers, and I liked many of the new directions.

In particular:
              I liked Nick's mother more than I anticipates I would.
              I still love Rosalee and Monroe. They are awesome.

The new Wesen was a bit meh. Boring and ugly.

Overall, though, I thought the episode was great and offered an excellent start to the season.
              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Mh, after watching that episode the third time I really love it but I also have some questions about it, especially when it comes down to Kelly.
                Again, Nick is too naive! He hasn't seen his mother for 18 years and shows her not only the Trailer, but also the coins and the key? WTF? Besides ... maybe little fangirlie-thinking but I've got the idea in season 1 that those coins couldn't affect a Grimm - or not so much then they did to Wesen or humans. Kelly looked a lot affected when Nick showed them to her. The same goes for this secret drawer. True, she knew about it but it was ways too long before she gfigured out how to open that thing - my understanding! Maybe I'm constructing anything what isn't there *shrugs*. But I'm sure something with Kelly is wrong *insert Renard's suspicious look here*.
                We will see ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  Mh, after watching that episode the third time I really love it but I also have some questions about it, especially when it comes down to Kelly.
                  Again, Nick is too naive! He hasn't seen his mother for 18 years and shows her not only the Trailer, but also the coins and the key? WTF? Besides ... maybe little fangirlie-thinking but I've got the idea in season 1 that those coins couldn't affect a Grimm - or not so much then they did to Wesen or humans. Kelly looked a lot affected when Nick showed them to her. The same goes for this secret drawer. True, she knew about it but it was ways too long before she figured out how to open that thing - my understanding! Maybe I'm constructing anything what isn't there *shrugs*. But I'm sure something with Kelly is wrong *insert Renard's suspicious look here*.
                  We will see ...
                  I agree he trusted her very very fast
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                    I agree he trusted her very very fast
                    maybe he is afraid to lose her too soon again and hopes that this will keep her around

remember what he asked her when he left for work? "will you be here when I come back?"
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

thinking: what if Nick's mom just disappears again and takes along the trailer?
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        maybe he is afraid to lose her too soon again and hopes that this will keep her around

remember what he asked her when he left for work? "will you be here when I come back?"
                        True, he asked but that was more with the underlining "I don't need you now, I needed you during the last 18 years, Mom! So it's up to you if you stay or not." Or at least, so I have spoken to my parents when I wasn't in the mood to comfort them - well, something like Nick's lines not what I've wrote *iz confused about herself now ...*

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        thinking: what if Nick's mom just disappears again and takes along the trailer?
                        Dear Godness, no!
                        But ... when this would lead to more Nick/Monroe (friendship!!!) scenes I would be okay with that. Missed the big not so bad wolf. But I really would miss Monroe's fanboy-self when it comes to the Trailer, all the stuff inside and especially Nick's Grimm-skills.

BTW, another thing that was not so good growing was the revalation about where the Grimms were coming from and the thing with the key. Seriously? I'm done with those acopalypse-scenarios *rolls eyes*. Been through with SPN, no need for another end of the world, that was awkward enough - but very realistic ... anyone has an analogy to the German saying: "Was waere, wenn Krieg waere und keiner ginge hin?"
                        Okay, off topic. back to Grimm
                        As MEM is only listed for the next episode I think Kelly will leave Portland. I don't think TPTB will go so far to take his family away from Nick again - or they want to change his character completely making him running mad . But maybe he will break with her, or she with him. She wasn't too pleased about his friendship with Monroe and Rosalee. BTW, what makes me wonder because lied Farley to Nick about his relationship to Marie? I don't think so, so it's not so weird for a Grimm to befriend a Wesen ... mh?
                        Last edited by Hyndara71; 15 August 2012, 02:11 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

This was my first Grimm episode and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Thanks to some posts here I could follow it pretty well. Looking forward to next week!

Is it my imagination or was that Michael Dopud from various Stargate episodes?!

Comment

It was! My beloved Kirik !
                            Glad you enjoyed that episode. This show needs every support it can get, so spread the word, okay?
                            *starts official the campaign for a third season now *

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                              It was! My beloved Kirik !
                              Glad you enjoyed that episode. This show needs every support it can get, so spread the word, okay?
                              *starts official the campaign for a third season now *
                              that i agree with. if the viewers come now it would increase the likelihood for a third season.

i have a feeling that she is going to leave again. i hope she doesn't take the trailer, but i doubt they would do that. because than they would have to spend the rest of the season getting it back. i do however see her taking the key and the coins.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X