Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    R.I.P The Trailer, hope Nick atleast Scanned some of the grimmwares onto his computer

die Juliette die

Leave a comment:

• Skydiver
    replied
    Yeah, I could not believe her torching the trailer.
    All that knowledge up in smoke, literally.

Leave a comment:

• Booklover
    replied
    I can't believe what Juliette did. Everything just up in smoke -- all the work from hundreds of years just gone. I've never liked her and now I just wish they will get rid of her next season; although they probably won't. I just hope TPTB won't go for the obvious and cure her and then have Nick and Juliette get back together as if nothing had happened.

Leave a comment:

• blueray
    replied
    The trailer! . I seriously Hate! Juliette now. I really hope she dies this season, I'm so sick of her character. I actually hated her more then I did Adalind this episode.

Leave a comment:

• tomstone
    replied
    Okay, I always defended Juliette, but I am getting ready to get rid of both her and Adalind. Now even her Plot doesnt make much sense. Its all so forced.

Leave a comment:

• GateWorld
    started a topic Iron Hans (419)

Iron Hans (419)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    IRON HANS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 419
    Nick and Hank are brought in to investigate a homicide they learn is connected to an age-old Wesen rite of passage. Meanwhile, Juliette makes a surprising new ally. Elsewhere, Captain Renard continues to battle a darkness within, and Nick finds hope for Juliette in the last person he expected -- Adalind. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; October 15, 2015, 11:12 PM.
Working...
X