Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Reggie's busy these days ... he just posted this link to a radio-interview:

iHeartRadio

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    This week Reggie was awarded at the EWP (EastWestPlayers) with the Visionary Award. He just tweeted the link to this article about the ceremony at Twitter:

Joyful 'Grimm' Night

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Reggie is nominated for the Visionary Award:

East West Players

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    And Reggie did another interview as well:

Zap2It

Besides, what's his name now?

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    And another interview with Reggie:

TVLine

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Starrymag talked with Reggie: Interview

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    And a new interview:

Wu gets invite to a Wesen party

Leave a comment:

• blueray
    replied
    Thanks for posting the interview. It wasn't until I read it I realized I really excited about it coming back.

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Interview with Reggie: here

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    He's really cute at Twitter. I'm still not sure if I should nail him on the promise he gave to me before the finale:
    Somehow Alex (GrimmFrance admin) and I were fangirling about that Monte Carlo festivale back then and I said, I wished they would spend some time here in Germany. Suddenly I had an answer from Reggie with the promise, he would come here next year. Love that guy, I think we both share the same humour as he had retweeted some of my silliness and actually his first answer was back when he did that Twitter Q&A and I was kidding around about that this thing would need a moderator. At the end of that Q&A he thanked me for the "great moderation", so he had read my tweet before. Silly guy!

Leave a comment:

• blueray
    replied
    That's awesome that he replied to you and that he likes it.

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    This was so cute today! To tell the whole story, I'm painting shirts (and bags) with portraits of the Grimm cast. I started a while ago with one of Mr. G for myself - which I now give to a friend as I don't want to wear it. Some other Grimmsters asked me to do the same. Today I just talked with a friend on Twitter about the shirts and told her, I've an order for 2 shirts with Reggie. When I came back from work I found this tweet from Reggie:

wihuuuuu! Can't wait to see it.
    I answered:
    one day I'll die on a heart attack when you are coming sneaking around . I hope you will like the result. Post a pic then
    And, the first time ever, I got another answer from Reggie *squee*:
    I'm sure I will love it.
    Awww, I know Bitsie loved the first one I made from her but I never had in mind that anyone of the others would check out what I'm doing. Well, not after that Mr. G. debacle ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X