Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    I'm currently working on my idea for the challenge Just about to start the whump from Nick's POV..
    oh, more Nick whump to come
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      oh, more Nick whump to come
      Well, I've changed it since I posted but yeah, lol, there's more whump to come

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Well, I've changed it since I posted but yeah, lol, there's more whump to come
        well, whump seems to be highly appreciated here around wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thind
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

well, whump seems to be highly appreciated here around wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thind
          I'm all for it As long as it's Nick whump and not David

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

hope not David's otherwise we would not have any Nick's anymore
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

hope not David's otherwise we would not have any Nick's anymore
              Good point I don't know, I seem to feel the need to clarify for some reason.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm not into Real Person-fanfic, so ... I prefer to whump Nick but thunk David - well, also Nick, and Michael, and Todd, and Scott, and Paul, and Dean, and Turner - well, not so much Turner but his car - and ... every role David had played so far .

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  I'm not into Real Person-fanfic, so ... I prefer to whump Nick but thunk David - well, also Nick, and Michael, and Todd, and Scott, and Paul, and Dean, and Turner - well, not so much Turner but his car - and ... every role David had played so far .
                  Lol. I don't know but I always feel the need to make the distinction as much for myself as well as so others know.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

People who know me also know that I HATE RP-FFs, for me an absolute no-go. So ... *shrugs* ... what was the topic?
                    Oh yes, the challenge! So far nothing from me. But I'm busy with my second Bingo-card right now. Maybe, IF I will be done with that thing early enough. 24 fanfics and the art ... well, at least the Prompts are better than with the first card *sigh*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Okay, you did me do it now you have to live with it:

Tunnel Rats

Summary?
                      Placed right after 2.12. While Renard is on vacation (in hope to find a solution to his current condition) and Hank is still in the hospital there are some abductions all over Portland. Nick has to team up with a detective from another precinct who also is working on that case. Not knowing if he could trust this new partner all the evidence lead the Grimm directly to the old Shanghai-tunnels underneath Portland ... Action/Adventure, Crime, Nick-Whump, OC

Yep, this time in English - and I hope I'm not too bad in writing *urgh*.
                      Along with ... stay tuned! Another set for my Bingo-card is rising. 24-mini-fanfics are on a hold and just waiting to drive everyone crazy .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Again just a little self-advertising. I wrote those fics for the Grimm-Challenge's Secret Santa (and the second one definely IS a Christmas-fic), but as I'm not going to post them anywhere else (I have this little tick when I'm writing fics for others, I never touch them again), I thought, maybe it's for interest for one or two here:
                        Built on Sand is Renard-centered and very short
                        And The Greatest Gift is how Marie Kessler is getting ... well, a special gift on Christmas-Eve

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

And another self-advertising:
                          On my way to the next (3rd) blackout at LJ-de-Bingo. Uploading all the fics at FF.de, ff.net and/or AO3. Up to you, which site you prefer.
                          Oh, warning: some Silly!Fics and, of course, in German *sorry!*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            And another self-advertising:
                            On my way to the next (3rd) blackout at LJ-de-Bingo. Uploading all the fics at FF.de, ff.net and/or AO3. Up to you, which site you prefer.
                            Oh, warning: some Silly!Fics and, of course, in German *sorry!*
                            Nice work! I loved especially the one called "Das wichtigste im Leben". You shoud translate at least that one into English.
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

And by the way, kudos for your fic "Under the Force". I already had read it in German but I am following it again in English.
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Hyn, why don't you post your Grimm bookmarks here? they would fit perfectly into this thread
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X