No announcement yet.

GRIMM - Images, videos, etc. SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure if this has been here (I am always late with this stuff) but this is really great and funny. It is an interview for TV Guide (I would love to see those photos, btw.) The scene in "Face-Off" took nine hours to shoot. No wonder But nothing really happened between Juliette and Renard so...what are they talking about? And one thing - where is Russell Hornsby?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XjC9...=youtube_gdata

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

nothing happened because there was no effective sex, but a lot happened between them, between the kissing, fighting, shooting, slapping, ripping off shirts, etc. that all had to be coordinated. It looks easy but I suppose it is a nightmare to film
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

No, I meant the part where they say "they are making love" (not sure who said that) because *that* didn´t happen. So I wondered what they were talking about. But they were probably just exaggerating

Also, a strange thing...they said they were still filming, coming to an end of the season. So why does David have that beard? It doesn´t grow over night. Is it possible that he will be like this in the end of the season? it makes me think if we shouldn´t expect some time jump in the later episodes? Or maybe just my is fantasy working...
        Last edited by Klenotka; 12 March 2013, 04:29 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

That interview was taken back in January during the TCAs. That's the reason David "again" has his Hexenbeard

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I watched that today.this interview from January TCA tour 2013 but they published now.Monroe saying renard shaqing juilette,David also says that we are going to find out,his boss is sleeping with his girlfriend.another thing is bitsie says bedroom scene takes place in two different room.what we saw scene is ended where it started.they released one promo where juilette in bed naked renard is near her half naked,either they cut off this scene or it is going to be in 2.14 or in 2.15.I am happy though that they didn't go there.I hope they don't.

Comment

this is a tweet from Portland Police (the real one)

Portland Police ?@PortlandPolice

We stopped this so you don't have to Det. Burkhardt! @mistergiuntoli @NBCGrimm @MrReggieLee @BitsieTulloch @clairecoffee
              this was a comment to an earlier tweet:

Suspect Caught on Camera Doing the 'Harlem Shake' in Central Precinct Garage: The Portland Police Bureau is r... http://bit.ly/Yo1CCx
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

You missed some parts of that conversation (the reason why Portland PD mentioned Nick):

@mistergiuntoli
                @PortlandPolice @nbcgrimm @mrreggielee @bitsietulloch @clairecoffee tweet me if you need backup.
                ?@MrReggieLee
                @mistergiuntoli @portlandpolice @nbcgrimm @bitsietulloch @clairecoffee ditto if you need coffee
                ?@clairecoffee
                @MrReggieLee @mistergiuntoli @PortlandPolice @NBCGrimm @BitsieTulloch i’ve got another cat.
                @PortlandPolice
                @clairecoffee @MrReggieLee @mistergiuntoli @NBCGrimm @BitsieTulloch @sasharoiz Thanks, but we generally prefer dogs.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Dear Portland-Grimmsters. I NEED one of those:

AboutFace

OMG! I thought BELLO couldn't be topped but that is ... *thud*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    Dear Portland-Grimmsters. I NEED one of those:

AboutFace

OMG! I thought BELLO couldn't be topped but that is ... *thud*
                    OK, if I see one I'll get it for you.

Comment

Awe, that would be great!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

A little picspam out of the line: TV-Guide magazine

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

it is a pity that it is not a very clear picture

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...786240/photo/1
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Mr. Giuntoli and the heater - still life

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...158080/photo/1
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

vote for the couple Nick&Juliette

http://www.zimbio.com/brackets/TV+Co...h+Madness+2013
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

AboutFace is available now (haha, since last week):
                                aboutfacemag.com

(there's also an offer to get the magazine as pdf-file but ... well, we're still waiting for answer if all around the world or US-only (again )

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X