No announcement yet.

GRIMM - Images, videos, etc. SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyn, some time ago you mentioned that Norberto Barba made copies for the cast of a video some grimmster made. Do you have a link for us to watch it too?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

here a link to lots of images from the webisodes

http://www.everyeye.it/serial/immagi...hair-day_24213
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        Hyn, some time ago you mentioned that Norberto Barba made copies for the cast of a video some grimmster made. Do you have a link for us to watch it too?
        I only copy/pasted a tweet. Originally it came from GrimmFrench-Family. Mh, I know her from TeamGiuntoli so I will ask her about it. As far as I know it's a vid with Christmas-wishes from Grimmsters to the cast and crew.

But she's right, Norberto is very kind and interested in the fans. I asked him something not Grimm-related on Twitter and he answered. It's pretty easy to come in contact with him.

BTW, wouldn't it be better to put that address into spoilers? Don't know but always I have a bad feeling in my gut when I see an address open in the internet. Maybe some BabyGrimmsters would misunderstood this as his private address and spam the studio.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Just came through. Four Promo-pics for 2.13 released (worldwide - hallelulja!):

Spoiler:

I put them into spoilers because ... well, they are spoilery

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

News travels fast these days :

The new Grimm-comic will be released in May. But as a teaser Dynamite is showing the covers:

Here comes the Grimm-Comic

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              BTW, wouldn't it be better to put that address into spoilers? Don't know but always I have a bad feeling in my gut when I see an address open in the internet. Maybe some BabyGrimmsters would misunderstood this as his private address and spam the studio.
              well, I do not think that spoilers would prevent anyone interested to write to the studio, so I deleted my post
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

I put them into spoilers because ... well, they are spoilery
                you know, spoilers are made to be opened when I see spoilers I have that unavoidable urge to open them
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...327618/photo/1

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...359552/photo/1

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...585986/photo/1

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...010688/photo/1 nice hat Russel!

great pictures from Bitsie's twitter

I think I really have to insert Portland in my "to-be-visited places" - I think in Portland they defined the ultimate level of green
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                    I think I really have to insert Portland in my "to-be-visited places" - I think in Portland they defined the ultimate level of green
                    This I can only second

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey! We eat in those places! On those tables!!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                        Hey! We eat in those places! On those tables!!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Put red velvet ropes up around it with a plaque

Comment

The photos say nothing, really (that part is also in the official synopsis) but just in case.

Spoiler:
                            Is it before or after the fight between Nick and Renard? Nick looks stunned (well, obviously) and I think he wears different clothes than in the promo? Because in the promo, it looked like he ran to Juliette after seeing the video. But we don´t know if he "jumps at" Renard right away or will follow him for a while. Also, there will probably happen something between Juliette and Renard. I am curious how will Juliette react for all this because honestly? If she will sleep with Renard under the influence of the spell, I can imagine her being really hurt and angry. She doesn´t seem to be that kind of a woman to fall under an attraction and let men into her private life lightly. I can imagine her going away for a while, and definitely NOT taking Nick back - if they will tell her the truth, which they really should.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Klenotka: (sorry, your entry got lost by me. I didn't recognize it *shame on me!*)

Spoiler:
                              I would say before as I don't think anyone of them will get completely healthy looking out of it. Besides, what you said, Nick is wearing his brown shirt again instead of the blue hoodie.
                              I would say, he will be follow Renard and *if* the fight will be in 2.13 (it also could happen in 2.14) more at the end of the ep.
                              Maybe giving in to the spell is the way how Juliette will get her memory back. As the spoilers for the next episodes are telling, she WILL get it back, but it looks like very, very slowly and maybe out of order. That would make sense to what Bitsie said on TCA about that Juliette will have a hard time struggeling with her mental state. Or, maybe, they will again use the old "dreamsequence" about that scene in the bedroom. maybe it isn't Renard there with her, maybe it's something/-one else and that's about the shooting.
                              Right now I really have a time-problem with 2.13: last scene 2.12 - Renard at the trailer. We KNOW he will get into it as it was shown in the trailers. Then he will go to Juliette? Why? He knows Nick had ended the relationship. Besides giving in to the spell I don't see any reason in going there. He's sleeping with Juliette and then visiting the crime-scene? Uhm, anyone else sees a biiig time-problem here? I mean, okay, depends on how long he and Juliette will need - or is he first at the crime-scene and then at Juliettes?
                              Then ... where we can place Nick in this? He's running out of Monroes in the trailer, Monroe shouting his "Don't throw your life away!" after him. Where Nick is going to drive? To the crime-scene? Is he about to get a call from the precinct and decides to tell the truth about the killing? To me this more looks like he's really on the edge and out for Renard's blood. Which, again, leads us to Juliette. I could assume Nick thinking to find Renard there. That would be the original thought about Juliette is shooting Nick because Nick will be ready to hurt her. That doesn't make sense as when Nick is at the crime-scene he is still wearing the blue hoodie and in the scene where he's getting injured (I don't think he will be shot) he's wearing the brown shirt. So, again, time-problem and no idea where to put Nick into the scenario.
                              I need a time-machine!

11 days ... 11 days ... 11 days ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I was thinking of a completly different scenario. I am of the opinion that the sequences of Juliette shooting and Nick falling to the ground are not related.

Spoiler:
                                Juliette may be shooting Renard: they are together, he loses his temper, and she see his hexenbiest, and she shoots him - or she is shooting someone else sent by Adalind, in any case both scenarios happen without the presence of Nick.

Regarding Nick, we only see him on the ground, seems that he has been hit, but we cannot be sure, we do not see any injury nor blood. I am still thinking about the part where Nick asks Rosalee and Monroe something like: "Is there no option which does not involve dying?" and they reply together: "no". Maybe this is related to the spell. Maybe Juliette is under the spell only until Nick is alive, if he dies, she will remember him and not be attracted by Renard. Just that Nick is not really ready to die for that. But remember what they did to Monroe in the episode with Angelina? he died for a short period of time. So maybe Rosalee somehow makes him 'die' and this is what we saw in the trailer when Nick is on the ground and passes out.

I hope you understand what I mean
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X