GRIMM - Images, videos, etc. SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came in via Bitsie's Twitter:

*sigh* Beetle is alive and the trailer also doesn't look bad. I'm only wondering that it's still there. I thought they would Nick let it move after it was hit the second time.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

but he will have to move it, apparently it is not sooo difficult to find, even without following Nick around
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

where can I post this picture? I do not know

http://www.etsy.com/listing/71037524...ts-the-wolf-in

I really like it
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

I am so looking forward to understand what exactly happens here

Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Comment

http://www.presseportal.de/pm/6952/2...15-uhr-bei-vox

"GRIMM ist absolut einzigartig unter den Krimi-Serien!"
            Start am 18. Februar um 20:15 Uhr bei VOX

a really long (German) article about the start on German TV of the serie Grimm
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you for that one *runs off for a new update on her LJ*. My, we are getting closer, two reports on one day!

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I am still waiting for that episode where Nick will sleep the whole time

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/20/br...-spoiler-room/
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  I am still waiting for that episode where Nick will sleep the whole time

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/20/br...-spoiler-room/
                  What about a Wesen that infects our favorite Grimm with a sort of Sleeping sickness? Hank and Monroe would have to fight this ferocious Wesen while Nick is all in the land of dreams, nursed by Rosalee who's busy to find a cure for him .
                  Darn, now you brought a new plotbunny to me *tries to push that one away*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                    What about a Wesen that infects our favorite Grimm with a sort of Sleeping sickness? Hank and Monroe would have to fight this ferocious Wesen while Nick is all in the land of dreams, nursed by Rosalee who's busy to find a cure for him .
                    Darn, now you brought a new plotbunny to me *tries to push that one away*
                    oh, I love this plotbunny please please please please please *makes puppy eyes*
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

oh, I love this plotbunny please please please please please *makes puppy eyes*
                      You remember I'm not the biggest Hank-fan, right? Especially when it comes down to writing. That's the reason why I put him in hospitals, send him on vacations, make him disappear ... Well, if Bruckner survives (what isn't a sure thing right now) I will spend a second look, I promise. But right now I want to go back and continue with Tunnel-Rats *has some really Baaaad ideas for a special Grimm on mind - harharhar*
                      BTW, maybe you will check out my LJ. Made a new Silas(Monroe)set *shameless self-advertising*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Awe! That was great yesterday/last night:

Claire Coffee:
                        Grimm in Germany: schnitzel and noddles!

David G.:
                        the grimm brothers haunted me last night & have a message: "it's nice to be back in germany". they also gave me a wedgie.

I think it's the first time they mentioned a premiere in another country. That's so sweet!
                        (and it's also cute that my countdown was a topic for the Grimmsters elsewhere - they read the entries! *squee*)

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                          You remember I'm not the biggest Hank-fan, right? Especially when it comes down to writing. That's the reason why I put him in hospitals, send him on vacations, make him disappear ... Well, if Bruckner survives (what isn't a sure thing right now) I will spend a second look, I promise. But right now I want to go back and continue with Tunnel-Rats *has some really Baaaad ideas for a special Grimm on mind - harharhar*
                          BTW, maybe you will check out my LJ. Made a new Silas(Monroe)set *shameless self-advertising*
                          please give me the link, I did not find it
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

and for Portlanders please note that the tickets for the Rose City Comic Con are on sale

http://rosecitycomiccon.com/tickets/

if someone goes there, please make a ton of pictures

(found this info on Team Giuntoli )
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

and for Portlanders please note that the tickets for the Rose City Comic Con are on sale

http://rosecitycomiccon.com/tickets/

if someone goes there, please make a ton of pictures

(found this info on Team Giuntoli )
                              So far David's the only celebrity guest. He's gonna be pretty dang tired after having to entertain everyone for two days all by himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                                So far David's the only celebrity guest. He's gonna be pretty dang tired after having to entertain everyone for two days all by himself!
                                Well, he should be trained as One-Man-Show then. So far Happily Ever After still only has him announced too . *iz wondering when this con will get cancelled*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X