X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi_guard
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Just came through. Four Promo-pics for 2.13 released (worldwide - hallelulja!):

I put them into spoilers because ... well, they are spoilery
    you know, spoilers are made to be opened when I see spoilers I have that unavoidable urge to open them

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied
    BTW, wouldn't it be better to put that address into spoilers? Don't know but always I have a bad feeling in my gut when I see an address open in the internet. Maybe some BabyGrimmsters would misunderstood this as his private address and spam the studio.
    well, I do not think that spoilers would prevent anyone interested to write to the studio, so I deleted my post

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    News travels fast these days :

The new Grimm-comic will be released in May. But as a teaser Dynamite is showing the covers:

Here comes the Grimm-Comic

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Just came through. Four Promo-pics for 2.13 released (worldwide - hallelulja!):

Spoiler:

I put them into spoilers because ... well, they are spoilery

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    Hyn, some time ago you mentioned that Norberto Barba made copies for the cast of a video some grimmster made. Do you have a link for us to watch it too?
    I only copy/pasted a tweet. Originally it came from GrimmFrench-Family. Mh, I know her from TeamGiuntoli so I will ask her about it. As far as I know it's a vid with Christmas-wishes from Grimmsters to the cast and crew.

But she's right, Norberto is very kind and interested in the fans. I asked him something not Grimm-related on Twitter and he answered. It's pretty easy to come in contact with him.

BTW, wouldn't it be better to put that address into spoilers? Don't know but always I have a bad feeling in my gut when I see an address open in the internet. Maybe some BabyGrimmsters would misunderstood this as his private address and spam the studio.

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied
    here a link to lots of images from the webisodes

http://www.everyeye.it/serial/immagi...hair-day_24213

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied
    Hyn, some time ago you mentioned that Norberto Barba made copies for the cast of a video some grimmster made. Do you have a link for us to watch it too?

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Originally posted by Callista View Post
    So far David's the only celebrity guest. He's gonna be pretty dang tired after having to entertain everyone for two days all by himself!
    Well, he should be trained as One-Man-Show then. So far Happily Ever After still only has him announced too . *iz wondering when this con will get cancelled*

Leave a comment:

• Callista
    replied
    and for Portlanders please note that the tickets for the Rose City Comic Con are on sale

http://rosecitycomiccon.com/tickets/

if someone goes there, please make a ton of pictures

(found this info on Team Giuntoli )
    So far David's the only celebrity guest. He's gonna be pretty dang tired after having to entertain everyone for two days all by himself!

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied
    and for Portlanders please note that the tickets for the Rose City Comic Con are on sale

http://rosecitycomiccon.com/tickets/

if someone goes there, please make a ton of pictures

(found this info on Team Giuntoli )

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied
    You remember I'm not the biggest Hank-fan, right? Especially when it comes down to writing. That's the reason why I put him in hospitals, send him on vacations, make him disappear ... Well, if Bruckner survives (what isn't a sure thing right now) I will spend a second look, I promise. But right now I want to go back and continue with Tunnel-Rats *has some really Baaaad ideas for a special Grimm on mind - harharhar*
    BTW, maybe you will check out my LJ. Made a new Silas(Monroe)set *shameless self-advertising*
    please give me the link, I did not find it

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Awe! That was great yesterday/last night:

Claire Coffee:
    Grimm in Germany: schnitzel and noddles!

David G.:
    the grimm brothers haunted me last night & have a message: "it's nice to be back in germany". they also gave me a wedgie.

I think it's the first time they mentioned a premiere in another country. That's so sweet!
    (and it's also cute that my countdown was a topic for the Grimmsters elsewhere - they read the entries! *squee*)

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    oh, I love this plotbunny please please please please please *makes puppy eyes*
    You remember I'm not the biggest Hank-fan, right? Especially when it comes down to writing. That's the reason why I put him in hospitals, send him on vacations, make him disappear ... Well, if Bruckner survives (what isn't a sure thing right now) I will spend a second look, I promise. But right now I want to go back and continue with Tunnel-Rats *has some really Baaaad ideas for a special Grimm on mind - harharhar*
    BTW, maybe you will check out my LJ. Made a new Silas(Monroe)set *shameless self-advertising*

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied
    What about a Wesen that infects our favorite Grimm with a sort of Sleeping sickness? Hank and Monroe would have to fight this ferocious Wesen while Nick is all in the land of dreams, nursed by Rosalee who's busy to find a cure for him .
    Darn, now you brought a new plotbunny to me *tries to push that one away*
    oh, I love this plotbunny please please please please please *makes puppy eyes*

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    I am still waiting for that episode where Nick will sleep the whole time

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/20/br...-spoiler-room/
    What about a Wesen that infects our favorite Grimm with a sort of Sleeping sickness? Hank and Monroe would have to fight this ferocious Wesen while Nick is all in the land of dreams, nursed by Rosalee who's busy to find a cure for him .
    Darn, now you brought a new plotbunny to me *tries to push that one away*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X