Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyndara71
    replied
    You missed some parts of that conversation (the reason why Portland PD mentioned Nick):

@mistergiuntoli
    @PortlandPolice @nbcgrimm @mrreggielee @bitsietulloch @clairecoffee tweet me if you need backup.
    ?@MrReggieLee
    @mistergiuntoli @portlandpolice @nbcgrimm @bitsietulloch @clairecoffee ditto if you need coffee
    ?@clairecoffee
    @MrReggieLee @mistergiuntoli @PortlandPolice @NBCGrimm @BitsieTulloch i’ve got another cat.
    @PortlandPolice
    @clairecoffee @MrReggieLee @mistergiuntoli @NBCGrimm @BitsieTulloch @sasharoiz Thanks, but we generally prefer dogs.

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied

this is a tweet from Portland Police (the real one)

Portland Police ?@PortlandPolice

We stopped this so you don't have to Det. Burkhardt! @mistergiuntoli @NBCGrimm @MrReggieLee @BitsieTulloch @clairecoffee
    this was a comment to an earlier tweet:

Suspect Caught on Camera Doing the 'Harlem Shake' in Central Precinct Garage: The Portland Police Bureau is r... http://bit.ly/Yo1CCx

Leave a comment:

• ginoturk
    replied
    I watched that today.this interview from January TCA tour 2013 but they published now.Monroe saying renard shaqing juilette,David also says that we are going to find out,his boss is sleeping with his girlfriend.another thing is bitsie says bedroom scene takes place in two different room.what we saw scene is ended where it started.they released one promo where juilette in bed naked renard is near her half naked,either they cut off this scene or it is going to be in 2.14 or in 2.15.I am happy though that they didn't go there.I hope they don't.

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    That interview was taken back in January during the TCAs. That's the reason David "again" has his Hexenbeard

Leave a comment:

• Klenotka
    replied
    No, I meant the part where they say "they are making love" (not sure who said that) because *that* didn´t happen. So I wondered what they were talking about. But they were probably just exaggerating

Also, a strange thing...they said they were still filming, coming to an end of the season. So why does David have that beard? It doesn´t grow over night. Is it possible that he will be like this in the end of the season? it makes me think if we shouldn´t expect some time jump in the later episodes? Or maybe just my is fantasy working...
    Last edited by Klenotka; 12 March 2013, 04:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied
    nothing happened because there was no effective sex, but a lot happened between them, between the kissing, fighting, shooting, slapping, ripping off shirts, etc. that all had to be coordinated. It looks easy but I suppose it is a nightmare to film

Leave a comment:

• Klenotka
    replied
    I am not sure if this has been here (I am always late with this stuff) but this is really great and funny. It is an interview for TV Guide (I would love to see those photos, btw.) The scene in "Face-Off" took nine hours to shoot. No wonder But nothing really happened between Juliette and Renard so...what are they talking about? And one thing - where is Russell Hornsby?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XjC9...=youtube_gdata

Leave a comment:

• m&mnm317
    replied
    Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    The poor guy looks so tired..

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Fellow Grimmsters, NBC changed their properties back! Everything (except the episodes) is visible outside US!

Leave a comment:

• Callista
    replied
    This cracks me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aS1Qh0SLMs8

Poor David and his little mug. And "Grime".

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    David did another interview with Yahoo!. So, here, enjoy:

DG dishes on Gory "Grimm" and his Real Life Fairytale

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Yeah! GW is back! *feels loved*
    David G. had an interview on Access Hollywood yesterday:
    AccessHollywood

Leave a comment:

• Hyndara71
    replied
    Yes, that's a great one!

Leave a comment:

• mi_guard
    replied
    I am SO in love with this picture

https://twitter.com/RealBreeTurner/s...690432/photo/1

Leave a comment:

• VampyreWraith
    replied
    I miss this show, I'm glad it's coming back next week. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X